Thinking outside the box. X-port on intake

Does anybody know if they make full hydralic brakes that are on a double pull lever?
I was about to suggest the same thing Damein said, but it's already been said. Otherwise I think there are some moto cross brake systems that have a dual pull hydraulics. Maybe I am thinking of fourwheeler from breaks, but they do make them.

I was about to suggest the same thing Damein said, but it's already been said. Otherwise I think there are some moto cross brake systems that have a dual pull hydraulics. Maybe I am thinking of fourwheeler from breaks, but they do make them.
Most bikes are setup front with right hand and rear with right foot. That is more or less the industry standard across the board. I have seen bikes modified with left hand rear brake pull using a smaller lever above the clutch, usually used by stunt riders. I have seen a dual right hand pull on a motorcycle, but the split to the front and rear was done through an adjustable brake force distribution block that mounted discreetly under the headlight which allowed them to dial back the rear brake force. This allowed a man that was missing the front half of his right foot to have a way to brake.

Most bikes are setup front with right hand and rear with right foot. That is more or less the industry standard across the board. I have seen bikes modified with left hand rear brake pull using a smaller lever above the clutch, usually used by stunt riders. I have seen a dual right hand pull on a motorcycle, but the split to the front and rear was done through an adjustable brake force distribution block that mounted discreetly under the headlight which allowed them to dial back the rear brake force. This allowed a man that was missing the front half of his right foot to have a way to brake.
Yeah, your right. I was probably thinking of an old fourwheeler then, some of the front brakes have a dual cylinder for both front brakes.

These are the ones I have been using for quite a while...I haven't had any problem with them as of yet...They are hydraulic filled calipers using my dual pull cable pulls to actuate them...Hope this is of help.

Thoes are the same ones i have. The tiny allen screw threads hat brings the pads closer to the rotor stripped out. It wont adjust anymore. work good if you do t adjust them that many times. Had them one boardtracker #1 worked fine. Then took them off and put them on tracker #2. Now they dont work. Front caliper is still on but cant get it to brake like it used to. Thinking of just getting a 4 piston hydralic for the back and not running a front brake

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thoes are the same ones i have.
I thought you had said you bought the Zoom brand...Mine are the CNC X-Tech brand.

I recently thought I had to readjust my pads, but when I looked closely, the pads were extended beyond there norm...I actually needed to replace my disk rotor instead as it was worn down beyond what the calipers could adjust for...They do wear down and maybe that is what happened to yours...Once I replaced the rotor, there was no problem with the caliper adjustment since the new disk brought everything back into specs...Just a thought.

I thought you had said you bought the Zoom brand...Mine are the CNC X-Tech brand.

I recently thought I had to readjust my pads, but when I looked closely, the pads were beyond there norm...I actually needed to replace my disk rotor...They do where down and maybe that is what happened to yours...Once I replaced the rotor, there was no problem with the caliper adjustment since the new disk brought everything back into specs...Just a thought.
X-tech is zoom

0cc6d7db4edd205ccbbe7a4295265876.png

Back