Thinking outside the box. X-port on intake

Think if i run a powerful 4 piston hydralic on just the back it will stop good? The dual pull sytem would seem like a hassel and i def do t want to have to much force braking upfront. When i raced motorcross. I couldnt tell you how many times i bit the dust from a locked up front caliper

On the intakes idea, has anyone thought about using a home made metal fan and electric motor for 1) forced air induced design, and 2) a colder air to be forced through the whole engine. You could hook it to only turn on and off right before say 1/4 throttle with a "Dimmer switch" in your throttle assembly making it fully adjustable to the air needed to be forced through. I feel honestly that in doing this, you could maximize speed, rpm, bottom end, torque and overall heat of the whole engine plus be in essence better than a ram forced air inducted hood scoop and would also add about 1.5"-2" to your intake.

On the intakes idea, has anyone thought about using a home made metal fan and electric motor for 1) forced air induced design, and 2) a colder air to be forced through the whole engine. You could hook it to only turn on and off right before say 1/4 throttle with a "Dimmer switch" in your throttle assembly making it fully adjustable to the air needed to be forced through. I feel honestly that in doing this, you could maximize speed, rpm, bottom end, torque and overall heat of the whole engine plus be in essence better than a ram forced air inducted hood scoop and would also add about 1.5"-2" to your intake.
I wish I had a nickel for everytime I have heard this one brought up...lol.

If that were the case everyone would be doing it!
Read some of the previous posts on ram air, there is an explanation as to why this doesn't work there.

Forced induction wont work on a single cylinder 2 stroke. Even if it did you would need something that compresses air not blows air. Trust me if it could be done. My bike would have been boosted a long time ago. You can throw a turbo on the 4 stroke predetor motors though, If your into the 4 stroke type of thing

Forced induction wont work on a single cylinder 2 stroke. Even if it did you would need something that compresses air not blows air. Trust me if it could be done. My bike would have been boosted a long time ago. You can throw a turbo on the 4 stroke predetor motors though, If your into the 4 stroke type of thing
I've thought about rigging something up to my go kart for a turbo, but I recently got a 459cc predator and I don't think I need more than the 16hp.

Back