Thinking this Time Might Buy a Zeda

Dude... get this kit. You'll love it. Check out my specs from today on my 36 tooth bike. This engine also spent months on a 56 tooth bike. Pure stock, no gadgets or upgrades of any sort. Down to the carb. -- it is a headless jug with a 2018 Pegasus stamped on it.

Recorded my commute data today:

Miles: 14.60 (I always thought it was 16. Now I need to take 3 miles a day off my total mileage)
Top Speed: 36 mph
Avg Speed: 29 mph including idle time
Trip time: 30:09 -- Moving/Idle: 29:17/00:52 On my BBR engine this trip would take me ~40 minutes

On a 36 tooth sprocket Cranbrook with disc brakes. I can tell I've never gone that fast before on this bike.

Listing is gone could you please help me find it?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Listing is gone could you please help me find it?
Count your blessings it's gone, Freddy had problems with that kit after a short time with it, most ebay kits I have seen have not been very good options for a decent motor, If you want decent, you have to spend more for it than an Ebay vendor price with a vendor that is not here today and gone tomorrow and actually has a warranty on their products that they sell.

I got the older version of the Zeda triple 40 from their Amazon site.. one had bent mounting studs just rough handling and it wasn't from shipping so I'm disappointed in bicycle engines.com... probably order a couple more and do a swich around and get the new cylinder and no bent studs it was the 48T kit I ordered... Came assembled... So watch out for that...
I've dealt with bicycle-engines.com quite a bit and any time I had any issues they were very easy to reach and fast to ship replacements if needed...

I've dealt with bicycle-engines.com quite a bit and any time I had any issues they were very easy to reach and fast to ship replacements if needed...
You won't get an answer from Mossy, his last post on the forums was on May 19, 2022.

But I do agree that bicycle-engines.com is fantastic to deal with and is my go-to vendor when I need anything motor related.

If Mossy had only just called them, he would have had no problem getting a replacement for his woes.

Back