Third addition to my stable

The orange PeeWee bike has 4600 miles since September 2006.

92_CIMG3541_2.jpg

The black Roadster prototype custom conversion has 600+ miles. It's birthday is May 3, 2007. I am keeping it. Number two will be for sale.
92_CIMG3645_3.jpg

The 21 speed mountain bike is for sale, the one my wife wants me to stay off of it so as to avoid becoming attached to it. Then I might not try to sell it. It's birthday is May 21, 2007. The performance is unbelievable, 21 speed and all. It is my first EHO25 motor. All I can say is WOW! The performance is all smooth as silk.
92_CIMG3679_2.jpg

What is EH025?

The black roaster looks slick but it looks like part of the engine will drag on the road very easly or is that just the way it looks in the picture?

Bill Snow said:
What is EH025?

The black roaster looks slick but it looks like part of the engine will drag on the road very easly or is that just the way it looks in the picture?

The engine will drag if a right turn it too steep, that's the fun of it, to watch the right turns. I put a couple of skid plates under the gas tank so as to avoid scratching the gas tank. For number two, the motor will be just very slightly higher which will help the owner a little.

i can easily see how you could get attached to #3, it looks like a nice ride :)

so, giving up one of the cruisers is outta the question? :p :p

Probably out of the question, the orange PeeWee bike is my first motorized bike, anything is possible though. The prototype custom conversion is the number one, the first of it's kind, so I will keep it, but am ready to build more like that one. Next I would like to build one identical to the prototype and a Kustom Kruiser slick daddy with similar drive configuration.

Ok, I have the GEBE 2 cycle. Dennis at Golden Eagle has been telling me about the Robin. Must be doing very well for you, looks like you have 3 and getting ready for number 4.

I once tried to mount an Italian engine where you did on the roadster but the peddles were a problem. That is where the long frame works nice.

Thanks for the info.

Back