Third times a charm...Seriously guys i need assistance or this motor is going to find its way over the edge at the Grand Canyon.

They pissed me off so i cussed tge guy on the phone out next thing i know im getting an email saying they deleted my accout and notvto make a new one cause theyll delete that too

Yeah... It took me 20 years and many broken dreams to realize that when I lose my temper, I lose period.

Yeah ive tried everything you guys have suggested and nothing still...ive just about had it w/ this big gfftghytf f2f gyygggytg

Im totally at a loss.......so if i disconnnect the intake from the cylinder and hit the gas ...gas should dripp out of intake where it would normally be attached to cylinder? Correct?

If it is dripping out of the intake then your needle and seat valve isn't working for some reason. Maybe dirty maybe float related. What you can do is take the carb off and take the bowl off and hook a gas line up to it and work the valve manually to see what's going on. Even if it works when running it with your finger sometimes it gets more finicky when float operated.

He is asking a question. Should gas dirp from a removed intake when throttle is opened? No it should not. Like Slayer and Akutey said if it is dripping you may have a float problem, but only if it does so while being held level. Holding it out of level will interfere with the floats function and may very well allow it to leak. So does it or does it not drip from removed intake when held level?

Im totally at a loss.......so if i disconnnect the intake from the cylinder and hit the gas ...gas should dripp out of intake where it would normally be attached to cylinder? Correct?
No, some carbs on vehicles will pump gas when you push on the throttle but on these bikes the only thing that makes fuel move is the vacuum of the engine running.

I see you've swapped back to the stock head, that's good. That head you got will fry your motor, it has almost no surface area for proper cooling and many people have killed their engines with it.

It sounds like your CDI could be bad if it's firing once then nothing or your headgasket/s aren't sealing. What kind of headgasket are you running? Copper, aluminum, fiber? Worst case, you can always make a headgasket from an aluminum can but because it's super thin you'd want to do 2 or risk piston slap.

If your running copper headgaskets, take them off, hold one of them with a pair of pliers and heat it with a torch until its glowing red and let it cool. This will soften the copper to allow it to deform more easily to seal the head. Once it's cool put ONE headgasket on the motor and bolt it back up and see if it'll run.

Not to state the obvious but you need 4 things for the engine to run:
Fuel
Air
Spark
Compression

We've established you have fuel and air. Spark and compression is still unknown. Technically you can check the CDI by pulling the plug, holding the base of it against the motor and kicking it over but I've had bad CDI's that would spark just fine like this then not spark right when in the engine.

Back