This Is So Not Cool!!!!!!!!!!

T

turbo/chaos

OK go to Roland of spooky tooth to day i had asked him to with draw from my account well i mean a week ago it just went in today a total of $59 well i was charged a total of $70 from him and was over drawn

from them now get this they are not taken responsibility for it and i had the founds know he is only refunding the $11 and not taking any form of action for what he did

that is not a good by any means if thats the case any one who gets any thing from him be careful if i burn a bridge oh well I'm here to protect and help well my total bill came out to $100 because of him

and all i got was a sorry W T F !!!!!!:censored:

MBC EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Why would you let ANYONE withdraw money from YOUR account? I would think if he withdrew more than you agreed on, and you were overdrawn, he should pay all associated fees.

T

turbo/chaos

i have a problem with some spelling sorry

but i purchased items from him and he just burned me in return
and he just says sorry what do you want me to do

spunout

Will you please learn how to type correctly...

just who the H*LL are YOU, to worry about somebody's spelling or typing ability?:censored::censored::censored:
not only did you disrespect the man, you wasted space with your worthless post, and P*SSED me off in the process.:censored::censored::censored:

anyway, turbo, that sux. "IT" happens to all of us from time to time.
perhaps make copies and show him exactly where he messed up and what it cost you. seeing it in black-and-white makes a difference.

and dont EVER apologize for typing. in the words of the immortal Coach Bobby Knight, "Never complain, never explain."

Last edited:
T

turbo/chaos

cool thank man yeah its just a bummer i did a deal for him i raised the price of my kits which are the same kits from the same shipper and the same setup that he sells for 250 plus shiping which is like 40

and was doing good deals with him and he could not suck up his pride and say sorry man to keep a customer i will fix the problem

all i got was a sorry your on your own for what i did wrong and you have to fix it on your own now i think i see why bryan samon hates him

he is good to you then hill stab you in the back oh well my prices are going back down to 200 again and thats with free shiping and that is for any kit including the special slant heads any cc for the same price

for mbc people only

i think im going to try lighting a fire under his A@# and see where it goes

F

fetor56

All u can do is do your best to get justice,but if the guys prepared to abandon u for the sake of a few measley dollars then your probably better-off without him.
What he's done has a way of turning itself around and biting where it most hurts.
For instance,this thread u created has teeth & bites.

K

kerf

I'm a little confused as to the exact transaction and how someone withdrew more from your account than agreed upon. I would never give anyone access to any account my name is on, that's what credit cards are for. If you don't have a credit card, purchase one of the prepaid variety, in any case you have a buffer between the merchant and yourself.

T

thatsdax

Never ever...

Moral of this story. Never Let anyone other than you, do a withdraw from your account. Sorry for all your trouble.

T

thatsdax

oh.. And here is a tip...

And..Since it was brought up, here is a cool spelling tool, there is spell checker in here, and when you misspell a word, it will prompt you. On the misspelled word, simply right mouse click on that word and corrected spelling suggestions will pop up automatically. This has been helpful for me. Thanks..