This is yes or no? Be imaginative.

Discussion in 'Painting, Welding, Bending and Gas Tanks' started by Frankenstein, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Frankenstein

Frankenstein Well-Known Member

Yes or no? Toss the design? Maybe do something a little different. 20161218_193235.jpg 20161218_192932.jpg

2. yes, i get it

maybe toss the stick and put an old school three piece steel crank-arm?

3. Coyoteloven

Coyoteloven New Member

I like Diablo's idea of crank arm.

4. Frankenstein

A little big though maybe? The stick is a quick release axle, so there is a hole through the middle. Was thinking of a cable could be pulled through it or it could be a decorative stop for a cable housing, again the cable would feed through.

The shoe is only around 4.5 inches wide, I think a crank arm might be too big for this small shoe, maybe one of those bud wiser horses though a shoe from would be big enough.

Still bring up some more interesting thoughts. I wonder would be if I welded a pair of horse shoes to pedal threads, if I could get it to spin like a normal pedal that would be pretty cool.

5. i really like the horseshoe pedal idea!

for a super weird, super lumpy ride, how about replacing the rubber tire with a series of horseshoes welded to perimeter of the rim(s)?

el

6. Steve Best

Steve Best Active Member

Several times after awesome misadventures my friends have told me I must have a horseshoe up my arse.
    Horseshoes are pretty big, you'd think I'd feel it...

7. Frankenstein

It's all in the colon.

Wait a minute..