This place is getting negative

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
8:52 PM
Between Robert, spongebob spuareparts and now ale this place is literally not enjoyable. How would you like to have a car that is literally junk yet you patch rust holes every year and replace everything on it and never get a different car. This is my attitude on the popular CG engine. If you get offended by me saying 2 stroke unmarked ebay engines are bad quality STOP typing. Like seriously. If you can't agree or talk normally or respectfully don't even bother. If you are annoyed because I am annoyed of certain things please just be quiet. Like I'm sorry if I offend you by saying my opinion but really I'm trying to help people by warning them of something that is a clunker. Almost the entire basis of this forum is to help those poor people that have hong dong engines break. You can't even deny it either. How about instead of bashing me bash scotty kilmer for saying not to buy anything but a celica. I used to like offering tips based on my 3 years of wrenching but not when people are rude. I think it's time for lawnmowers only or maybe actual motorcycles and time to ditch this crap. Some people are cool, Jerboa has always been, bike4life and some others. At this point I will instantly block anyone that says rude things to me that are beyond the discussion stage. Don't have time for it. Hopefully Trump changes some stuff with China soon. Now that I've said my peace have a nice day guys and safe riding.

Between Robert, spongebob spuareparts and now ale this place is literally not enjoyable. How would you like to have a car that is literally junk yet you patch rust holes every year and replace everything on it and never get a different car. This is my attitude on the popular CG engine. If you get offended by me saying 2 stroke unmarked ebay engines are bad quality STOP typing. Like seriously. If you can't agree or talk normally or respectfully don't even bother. If you are annoyed because I am annoyed of certain things please just be quiet. Like I'm sorry if I offend you by saying my opinion but really I'm trying to help people by warning them of something that is a clunker. Almost the entire basis of this forum is to help those poor people that have hong dong engines break. You can't even deny it either. How about instead of bashing me bash scotty kilmer for saying not to buy anything but a celica. I used to like offering tips based on my 3 years of wrenching but not when people are rude. I think it's time for lawnmowers only or maybe actual motorcycles and time to ditch this crap. Some people are cool, Jerboa has always been, bike4life and some others. At this point I will instantly block anyone that says rude things to me that are beyond the discussion stage. Don't have time for it. Hopefully Trump changes some stuff with China soon. Now that I've said my peace have a nice day guys and safe riding.
well, heres how i see it,

would you rather have a unrestored 1960s oldmobile 443 or a toyota prius?
the olds would have a time starting, break down a bit more.
you would need to fix it once in awhile. but its badass, goes faster, and sounds better.

thats a CG engine.

a toyota prius on the other hand will never fail, get good gas milege.
and will never have a problem.

but there slow, you look like a pedo in one, and not to mention LAMEEE.

thats a 4 stroke

pick and choose. also, CGs are not that bad. i have one and im happy :)

"a toyota prius on the other hand will never fail, get good gas milege.

thats a 4 stroke

pick and choose. also, CGs are not that bad. i have one and im happy"

What exactly are you trying to say?:cool:

I am going to see if the one I have will run instead of trashing it but yeah I felt the same way AT FIRST how most do about them when I first was messing with them but over time my opinion changed, and I say 2 strokes from china in general because the 49cc auto clutch one I have is giving me problems again because of the bolts vibrating out of the intake it constantly bogs and the choke needs to be TAPED open or else it will fall down and bog it as well. The bolts must be loctited on the intake just took a ride on the schwinn. So yes I still have them. Reason being the subaru is too slow and I have to pedal up mt rushmore if I want to come up my road. I have nothing against the predator line of motors because they are reliable I feel like I've said this so many times. If you are also wondering why I constantly say I don't like 2 stroke Chinese motors its because before when I was frustrated with personal experiences I saw no other builds than the same exact engines. Also when I see newbies with the cheapest bikes and cheapest ebay kit I have to tell them what's wrong with a motor that has paint inside the engine internals etc.

Last edited:
"a toyota prius on the other hand will never fail, get good gas milege.

thats a 4 stroke

pick and choose. also, CGs are not that bad. i have one and im happy"

What exactly are you trying to say?:cool:
wink wink ;)

I am going to see if the one I have will run instead of trashing it but yeah I felt the same way AT FIRST how most do about them when I first was messing with them but over time my opinion changed, and I say 2 strokes from china in general because the 49cc auto clutch one I have is giving me problems again because of the bolts vibrating out of the intake it constantly bogs and the choke needs to be TAPED open or else it will fall down and bog it as well. The bolts must be loctited on the intake just took a ride on the schwinn. So yes I still have them. Reason being the subaru is too slow and I have to pedal up mt rushmore if I want to come up my road. I have nothing against the predator line of motors because they are reliable I feel like I've said this so many times. If you are also wondering why I constantly say I don't like 2 stroke Chinese motors its because before when I was frustrated with personal experiences I saw no other builds than the same exact engines. Also when I see newbies with the cheapest bikes and cheapest ebay kit I have to tell them what's wrong with a motor that has paint inside the engine internals etc.
So here's the deal. These engines aren't nearly as bad as you make them out to be. You buy a quality bike, Do the engine work to make it run good, decide what you want out of the bike your building, use quality parts, and make the connections as bullet proof as you can. What happens is you end up with a bike that pulls very steep hills, will idle while cruising in the parking lot without dying, is fairly fast, very quick, cruises at 30 at around 3000rpm, stops on a dime, and with the normal preventative maintenance is reliable as hell. Or you can just cobble something together, pay no attention to maintenance, and b**ch about it breaking down all the time. I don't mind your complaining about them so much because I don't have the issues with mine that you have with yours. Think about it.
View media item 60813
View media item 60822
View media item 60816
View media item 60817
View media item 60823
View media item 60834
View media item 60835
View media item 61792
View media item 61555

Back