This place is getting negative

Will, pretty much all motorcycles suffer from vibration and bolts loosening up, i think it has to do with how little frame mass there is. You need to check like every bolt and nut before every ride with your hand and if it started moving, use loctite. Even my smooth running 4 cylinder 4 stroke motorcycle will let a bolt or nut come loose sometimes (not for a while now i think every one is thread locked now). Also don't take this as negative but mt Rushmore is extremely underwhelming compared to how it's portrayed in movies.

I am rebuilding my half year old 2 stroke 66cc engine, after deciding I'll sell it. Nope. I'll sell my 49cc. I'M KEEPING IT! I just can't get myself to sell it. I even bought a scooter exhaust for it back then like in December, and still didn't do anything with it.

peeps come and go. I remember getting snarky with crassius last fall and he hasn't been seen since lol.

Looking into that tomos again wonder when it will be in stock. I'd rather spend $1,700 on a slovenian bike than the saferwholesale china special.

Oh I meant me get 1 to scoot around on. The gas price is like $3.15 a gal. Dude you should go work at a farm after school or in the summer. That was my favorite job. Ride your bike to the farm too. Old farmers are cool.

Looking into that tomos again wonder when it will be in stock. I'd rather spend $1,700 on a slovenian bike than the saferwholesale china special.
Have you looked at the motopeds? Their pretty pricey but they shure are nice. Quality engine with lots of upgrade options.

I've heard of them haven't looked up anything in a while. Remember seeing some videos of a guy that was having problems with one but swapped a 125cc on

Oh I meant me get 1 to scoot around on. The gas price is like $3.15 a gal. Dude you should go work at a farm after school or in the summer. That was my favorite job. Ride your bike to the farm too. Old farmers are cool.
i am almost finished with the pusher trailler, when done i wil try and get a temporaty job at a machine shop...

Back