This place is getting negative

I'd live off grid in a tent but I need internet and PP to buy parts n stuff n a cellphone to take pics n postm,, so it's easier to try to blend in and pretend I'm a normal person lol
I lived in a tent for a while. Had a cell phone, an Obama phone too lol and a pre paid card. Only ordered from Amazon and had stuff sent to an Amazon locker! Pan handled and worked for a landscaper. Would take baths in taco bell's bathroom every morning but missed showers. Cleaning your balls and ass crack in a sink sucks haha.

HAHAHA! Try it in the local lake next time or boil some water or something. I actually do camping for months at summer time when theres and survive on my own. I used to bring frozen vegetables, but I'm getting a fishing license now. My grandparents have a huge land that I can use for this. I used to take baths in the river.

HAHAHA! Try it in the local lake next time or boil some water or something. I actually do camping for months at summer time when theres and survive on my own. I used to bring frozen vegetables, but I'm getting a fishing license now. My grandparents have a huge land that I can use for this. I used to take baths in the river.
The lakes around here are all parks. There is a clean stream but a group of other homeless chase you out! Didn't want to run away naked lol.

Farm work might be fun, i kinda like outdoor stuff, but how do you do it, like walk up to a farmer and say hey...
Yeah basically alot of them are cool some look for helpers maybe ask around see if some old farmer is hiring students. Unloading, loading hay bales isn't hard. I got $8 under the table. Sorting potatoes, weeding filling in groundhog holes and riding the quad. Favorite job nothing will compare.

Yeah basically alot of them are cool some look for helpers maybe ask around see if some old farmer is hiring students. Unloading, loading hay bales isn't hard. I got $8 under the table. Sorting potatoes, weeding filling in groundhog holes and riding the quad. Favorite job nothing will compare.
Maybe I’ll give it a shot??lol

Back