Thought Id put out the offer.

Foximus

Local time
3:06 AM
So, I've just been exposed to the motoredbikes idea, and Im super stoked about it. I designed and built suspensions for rock cralwers/jeeps for a few years, then lately ive been building and attempting to race jetskis, so I've acquired a decent amount of skills.

Anyway, I more or less run my own in home shop doing engine porting, fiberglass/carbon fiber, welding, powder coating, and pretty much any other custom work you could think of.

I see the stuff you guys have been building and I think its really great, and like I said I'm incredibly stoked to start building these things. The idea of something so simple, cost effective, and elegant in its design really appeals to me.

So if anyone would ever need some powder coating done to your motors or drive trains, or even frames (once I get my big oven setup) I'll be more than happy to give you guys a great hookup.

Just thought Id let you all know if I can help you with your projects.

Happy Assembling.

LoL. I guess by you saying bonnet that you are obviously in europe.

Im in florida.

And no I definitely do not want to make an entire hood for you. haha.

Very cool. There are about a brazilian MB nuts in Florida, so you should do a good business!!

Ive never seen one in florida before (at least one that wasnt shodily made as a friction drive out of a weed wacker motor or something similiar)

But I am planning on starting a small business, seeing if I can sell these on my college campus. Viable alternative to the "***" and over priced scooter stores popping up.

I just registered HighwayHouseCycles.com last night... so Hopefully I will be able to do some local business....

Australia actually lol. But yeah even if you wanted to make one, finding a "hood" to mould from in the states for my car would be virtually impossible and then shipping would be huge! Good luck though mate.

Also... This is in the drawing board stages right now, but once I make sure it works and everything is good on my own motors....

I am building a performance reed induction setup for these. If anyone would want to send me a cylinder I can send you back a readily ported reed induction cylinder that will make some amazing torque. And it wont be with any of this chainsaw reed junk either.

Back