Thought This Was Cool

No, it's the jarring from the lack of suspension on my bike
You need a seat like what I presently have on my bike then...good strong long spring suspension and memory foam seat...Absorbs all those jarring bumps even with my advanced rhuematoid arthritis.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You need a seat like what I presently have on my bike then...good strong long spring suspension and memory foam seat...Absorbs all those jarring bumps even with my advanced rhuematoid arthritis.

I've been wanting to order a seat, I'll probably wait until I order performance parts

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
That sounds about right...lol...I walk ten steps to my fridge and forget what I wanted when I open the door...lol...Talk about "short attention span theater"...lol...lol.

Welcome to the alumni of the "Chronologically Gifted"...lol.
All that matters is you're there after it happens.

That sounds about right...lol...I walk ten steps to my fridge and forget what I wanted when I open the door...lol...Talk about "short attention span theater"...lol...lol.

Welcome to the alumni of the "Chronologically Gifted"...lol.
"Sometimes I'll hear the microwave ding...and I'll have no idea what's in there,...

...mmmm, macarone and cheese, and I like that!

I like checking the mystery box."

- Brian Regan

Back