Thoughts on this roller (F-Zero)

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
11:36 PM
1616620895135.png
I think this is an ok looking frame Might be better shaped for a 2 stroke but I could see a 144F or 212 on it. I missed the st- patrick's sale it was cheaper. Dual disc mag wheels and suspension fork already there. The seat looks somewhat cheap. I could see a round headlight on the front.

I think this is an ok looking frame Might be better shaped for a 2 stroke but I could see a 144F or 212 on it. I missed the st- patrick's sale it was cheaper. Dual disc mag wheels and suspension fork already there. The seat looks somewhat cheap. I could see a round headlight on the front.
rear brake disk might have to go.

nah you can use spacers
Thats exactly what i did with mine when i converted from spokes to mags...With the new mags, also came new mounting bolts...I used one of the old wheel mounting bolts as a spacer, (The size was perfect), so that the rear frame fork did not come into contact with rear disk...stretching the rear forks by hand to mount the wheel thereafter was the hardest part...At least for me...Im turning 66 years old shortly and the arthritis in my hands is becoming a little unruly these days...lol...The brain still works OK,...Its just everything else on my body thats falling apart at the seams...lol...DAMIEN

Back