three wheeler

what do yall think of this.the pictures r not up to date.it has a different gas tank on it now.it does 40 mph.

Attachments

• 100_8299.jpg
    100_8299.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 739
  • 100_8297.jpg
    100_8297.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 505
  • 100_8298.jpg
    100_8298.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 524
yea exaust into frame.good eye.even tho u couldnt miss them ugly welds on the exuast pipe.it runs really smooth at 40.corners r slow tho.i made this one for my brother.his three wheeler and motor off pocket bike.my labor and brains.he ways 240 and it totes him suprisingly well.

I quite like that bike. Very nice minimalist design. From the looks of those tires, with no fenders, I bet you can pretty much guess where he has been by looking at the stuff spattered all over him. Fun, I'd bet.

Got any more pics, from various angles?

this is botom shot.it needs paint badly but thats cosmetic.these pics r old.rite now it has a headlight and tail lights on it witch i run off the generator witch is the thing rite under the pull starter.the generator i s actually a starter/generator but i just use it for generator cause would have to have battery to use starter.

Attachments

• 100_8301.jpg
    100_8301.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 443
I LIKE that, a lot. Mostly curiosity, with engine exhaust going into the frame tubing, where is the primary vent for that? As an aside, I hope you high temp epoxy coated the inside of the tubes the exhaust runs in - one of the reasons exhaust tubing rots/rust so quickly is the corrosive nature of the exhaust gasses.

Back