Throttle cable mods

Sumsloppymeet

Local time
8:29 AM
So i got a pair of the Cnc throttle handles from kings anda throttle cable labeled for the setup and once i put it on and got everything together to find i couldnt get enough slack to get the slide and spring to fit in the carb right so i snipped carefully about half an inch of the housing and used pliers enough to unwind the metal housing down and did all this without having to cut the tip now is it possibly gonna cause me any issues or as long as i secure the tip right should it work correctly??

So i got a pair of the Cnc throttle handles from kings anda throttle cable labeled for the setup and once i put it on and got everything together to find i couldnt get enough slack to get the slide and spring to fit in the carb right so i snipped carefully about half an inch of the housing and used pliers enough to unwind the metal housing down and did all this without having to cut the tip now is it possibly gonna cause me any issues or as long as i secure the tip right should it work correctly??
Should be fine.Kinda odd usually people say the cable stretched because they are a bit on the long side and need the slack adjusters set all the way out or close to it lol.What carb are you using?

klein clone if it works out right not to sure it was from my 2015 gt80 kit im rebuilding the carb that come with my stage 2 zeda kit had the spring in the top of the carb break out and im not sure really what direction to go in

Back