Throttle cable snapped in grip

Your thinking mostly North Dakota. I seen a bunch when i used to work road construction.
Yaw, frogslayer I'm thinking Minot AF and Minions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190201-185743.jpg
    Screenshot_20190201-185743.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 95
There are but i don't recall seeing any.
That's interesting.

We may need to make a note of that.
What kind of frogs, if any, do you all have there?

Good frog legs are expensive.
Shrimp, now there is some money if you can get them fresh and tote them a distance then sell them.

How did we even get to this conversation? :unsure:

That's interesting.

We may need to make a note of that.
What kind of frogs, if any, do you all have there?

Good frog legs are expensive.
Shrimp, now there is some money if you can get them fresh and tote them a distance then sell them.

How did we even get to this conversation? :unsure:
I won't eat frog legs unless I applied Frog Cee Meallo to them I was once shopping at a Smith Food King grocery store first time in my life saw frog legs put them in my grocery cart some Mormon girl walks up to me says, I'm not going to let you have those frog legs they have been a burden to you all these years you have complain the most. She took them out of my cart I did not complain she knew something I had forgot!
But, frog legs are as chewy as a car rubber tire, nothing in them some sheep are the same means their clones including octopus prefer them not in my digestive system!

Chitrid fungus has eliminated many amphibians bat nose fungus eliminated many bats, I like seeing bats, frogs, even fish & wildlife will agree frogs shut the f***up, I want to hear ducks squawk.

Here in good old Southeast Georgia, its a decent 70 out midday, perfect weather to chill outside.

Back