Throttle Trouble please help!

So I put new spark plug in, got it running. Wouldn't idle at first, held clutch, screwed in idler screw practically all the way in and began to slowly increase throttle. Throttle is getting/giving gas but the power seems quite low. Is this just normal for break in period? It wont take me up hill with low to moderate grade

So I put new spark plug in, got it running. Wouldn't idle at first, held clutch, screwed in idler screw practically all the way in and began to slowly increase throttle. Throttle is getting/giving gas but the power seems quite low. Is this just normal for break in period? It wont take me up hill with low to moderate grade
What notch did you set your needle valve on in the carburetor???

Yea, I used a clear haf gallon water jug. Filled it half way and poured half of a 6.4 floz bottle of 2stroke oil in and shook

As far as the needle valve goes, there isn't a "notch" setting. Its a twist throttle that goes from closed to open. Like I said I have the idler screw in so that has the valve set as open as possible before throttling

I wasn't aware the needle was adjustable in any way. The instructions just said/showed how to assemble it, nothing about adjusting

Back