Throttle Trouble please help!

JoeyTroy518

Local time
10:52 AM
Hey everyone, I recently finished my project of installing a 100cc 2-stroke motor on my mountain bike. Install went well. Everything's nice and tight. On my initial run it started 1st try and I ran it, lightly, for about 10 mins before i lost juice from throttle. Now every time I get it running, when I engage the throttle it bogs down and wants to stall. Please help guys, I really want to get Mt bike on the road. Thanks

Yes I can. That's as far as I went with troubleshooting today. I made sure the cable was taught and that the slide was actuating.

Hey everyone, I recently finished my project of installing a 100cc 2-stroke motor on my mountain bike. Install went well. Everything's nice and tight. On my initial run it started 1st try and I ran it, lightly, for about 10 mins before i lost juice from throttle. Now every time I get it running, when I engage the throttle it bogs down and wants to stall. Please help guys, I really want to get Mt bike on the road. Thanks
Maybe check for fuel flow thru fuel line at carburetor, to make sure filter/filters are not plugged or restricting fuel flow to the carburetor.

Hey again everyone. So I've taken my carb/throttle body apart to check for blockages which there are none. Air filter unclogged. Fuel line and filter unclothed, throttle body unclothed unclogged and slide actuating properly. This is a brand new outtve the box kit. Why isn't she running? ☹😟

Back