Thunder CDI

Bluestraveller

Local time
5:34 AM
Hi, did somebody have tested the Thunder CDI from GasBike.net? They have it at MotorKings too. just want to know if it helps to reduce vibration at higher rpm, or what do you see, in terms of improvement from the original.

Thank you! :)

the thunder cdi is gasbike's knockoff of Dan's HD Lightning.

Knockoff? Do you mean à copy? Sorry but we don't used that expression where I live... In fact we're used to talk in french here, so maybe à couple of my sentences can be hard to understand too! :)

Didn't somebody else buy one and attempted to use it but had problems with it not working and the proceeded to post about needing help with it?

All I know is that is not the original version, and that gasbike has a very seedy history of making people feel regretful and upset with their products, service, and plain outright fraud by selling junk generic motors as genuine grubees and being revoked of being aloud to sell any grubee products, but that doesn't stop them from still selling motors and still calling them grubees when anyone with any real experience knows they are FLAT OUT LYING TO PEOPLE.

Didn't somebody else buy one and attempted to use it but had problems with it not working and the proceeded to post about needing help with it?

All I know is that is not the original version, and that gasbike has a very seedy history of making people feel regretful and upset with their products, service, and plain outright fraud by selling junk generic motors as genuine grubees and being revoked of being aloud to sell any grubee products, but that doesn't stop them from still selling motors and still calling them grubees when anyone with any real experience knows they are FLAT OUT LYING TO PEOPLE.
Ok... I'm not going to order from them then. I was just searching for an affordable CDI, but I think I'm gonna stick to the original for now.

The others that I found was costing 125$ us for deliver it through my door, so it's about 175 $ Can. I can buy à complete motor for 125$ Can...

Back