TigerToothBikes.com New UK Seller.Low prices!

Hi Guys,

This is a revised version of the previous site http://www.tigertoothbikes.com and i wondered if i could get your expert opinions on it. Would appreciate you guys being as blunt as possible, so please comment on price, functionality, photos used, typos, wording and of course, broken links etc

I hope this site is upto your standards, thank you all very much who have commented so far and i look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Kindest regards,

milegajo

Hi just checked out the site, Its great theres a second UK vendor now.
Got a few tips for the website:
On the products page You should have a little PayPal banner saying that you accept it.

Also list what is included in the pic, and you need to be able to click on it and then it opens a new window of it larger.

And you need to put up a parts catalogue online!!

One last thing, you need some pictures of the bikes with the engines installed. I have a picture of my bike when it was stock looking very nice and shiny! It has the exact same kit installed as the one you are selling. I'm a photographer so I tried to make the shot look cool too. If you want you are more than welcome to use it on your site! Heres the link for it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fastboy9/2336818475/sizes/o/

I wish you the best of luck with the business, and if there is any way I can help then just message me. I am very interested in the success of Tiger Tooth Bikes, as I dont like the way Transformer Cycles dominates the UK market and inhibits its growth. I just want to see motored bikes a common site on the streets of the UK. I will be directing people to your site when they ask next time.

Fastboy

WOW! Thank You!

Fastboy 9 i cannot express how much your comments mean. It has been so hard to even get this far, and its superb to have found someone who shares our sentiments.
Your picture is FANTASTIC and shall enjoy pride of place on our website.
I shall do my utmost to action as many of your suggestions as possible and am excited to say we are looking to introduce lowrider/cruiser and many more kinds of bikes to our range. We too share your vision of these bikes becoming the 'norm' and are encouraged by the response we as a business have recieved since our inception. We hope that we can give back to this wonderful online community as much as we have recieved and look forward to doing business with its members.
In the mean time many many thanks, i wish you all the best and shall be in touch soon to discuss our ideas and plans with you.

Kindest Regards,

Mike Jones
www.TigerToothBikes.com

I just visited your site and the one thing that struck me being not quite correct is when you click on "Our Bikes" you see 2 different Cat bikes that say fully fitted with 50cc engine. But the pictures do not show the bike fully fitted with the engine. If I see something that says bike with fully fitted engine, that is what I expect to see. Bike with engine installed.

Last edited:
Fastboy 9 i cannot express how much your comments mean. It has been so hard to even get this far, and its superb to have found someone who shares our sentiments.
Your picture is FANTASTIC and shall enjoy pride of place on our website.
I shall do my utmost to action as many of your suggestions as possible and am excited to say we are looking to introduce lowrider/cruiser and many more kinds of bikes to our range. We too share your vision of these bikes becoming the 'norm' and are encouraged by the response we as a business have recieved since our inception. We hope that we can give back to this wonderful online community as much as we have recieved and look forward to doing business with its members.
In the mean time many many thanks, i wish you all the best and shall be in touch soon to discuss our ideas and plans with you.

Kindest Regards,

Mike Jones
www.TigerToothBikes.com

That looks really good!! I'm nearly ready to sell my bike and start the next project too, and I will be using the same engine again. So should have some more good pics soon. Thanks a lot for featuring my bike, it means a lot!!

Ryan

50 60 and 80 cc should be what the true displacement is. I know there are those that are still not in the know that an 80cc Happy Time simply does not exists so if you advertise the true displacements it can go a long way I would think.
I forget now what the true displacements are.
48cc...?...?...
Someone help me here.

50 60 and 80 cc should be what the true displacement is. I know there are those that are still not in the know that an 80cc Happy Time simply does not exists so if you advertise the true displacements it can go a long way I would think.
I forget now what the true displacements are.
48cc...?...?...
Someone help me here.

50= 48cc
60= 58cc
80= 66.7cc

Thats what someone said ages ago but I'm not 100% sure on the "60"

Back