Time to update the Crash Course... need more links

sparky

Local time
6:20 AM
I know there are a couple grammatical mistakes in it, and I definitely need to add more to the section on safety.... among a couple other things I could tweak while going over it.

But what else is there to add?? I've come up with this stuff that stands out right off top of me head....

- Znsane's pusher trailer
- Sickbikeparts.com
- Ghetto tubeless method
- Bicycletutor.com instructional videos

I've had lots more links, but they were lost in dark matter since I couldn't edit the Crash Course at the time. So, Tom, would you please take off the time limit for editing posts?? It makes large threads a lot more useful when the OP can edit the first post for cleaner organization. Thanks!

Go ahead and reply to your own post, just quote it to get all the source back, make the changes and then post it. I will go ahead and copy & paste it to make it look like your original post. Thats just easier to do than messing around with editing permissions.

I have a few things....
LargeF's 3 speed trike!

Lots of 4 stroke info, now

New forums....recumbent, trikes, electrical/lighting & tires!!

you could add: happy-timecycles, thescooterguy, www.ezmotorbike.com.... man there's a bunch of vendors.... just bump the vendor areas....hahaha

thanks sparky!!! :D

Yup, remembered LF's trike shortly after seeing the freewheel page.

Here we go...

- Freewheeling thread && link to dual freewheel
- Large's FWD trike
- ZnsaneRyder's pusher trailer
- Multiple drive roller idea(s)
- Full suspension bikes compatible with HT & SBP kits
- Instructions for HT (2) (Didn't a vendor somewhere have a PDF?)... here's one, but not pdf
- Video instructions for HT
- Video instructions for bicycle repair
- Sick Bike Parts && HybriPed (Is HybriPed technically vendor or no?) && link to the vendor reviews section
- Legal stuff (2) (3) (4) (5)
- Ghetto tubeless tires
- Stan's notubes
- Home remedy for foggy goggles
- Links to new MBc sections

What specific 4-stroke stuff should be added??

Back