TIPS I learned the hard way

I like that fuel cell arrangement, however and emailed them for information.

I've ordered my first 33 2 cycle. Did you get any info?

My spare canisters are swiss doublelined steel, hold 25 oz. $17 each. Looks like that may be adaptable.

A COMMENT OR TWO

Referring to the black gear cover: Take a stainless steel washer and Pliobond it to the case (you can do to both sides, if you feel it is necessary), using the wing nut to press firm.

I never worried about centering the drive ring, as it self-centers when carefully a placed. I use WD-40 to lube and snap the drive ring on to the wheel.

When I received the Tanaka 33 from GEBE, the clutch housing etc. was already installed so it rides vertical. Not difficult to change any of them, as the four bolts are squared. Was going to turn the housing on the Honda to vertical tank but checking th oil would have become a pain.

I installed on a recumbent bike and will put up thread with pix when finished.

I fabricated a new engine strap from aluminum stock I bought at Mills Fleet Farm (Home Depot etc) as I had cut my old one and sent the newer ones from GEBE to fellow who bought my Honda GX25 engine and new GEBE kit.

Also fabricated a support for TREK shopping bag to ride just outside belt drive side.

Also fabricated a support for TREK shopping bag to ride just outside belt drive side.

Hive- this interests me very much....

I have those black saddlebags, bungied to the handlebar post, have always thought something could be done OPPOSITE the belt side, but your idea is probably conducive to mounting the saddle of a fully packed pony, from the left hand side every time.

I was listening to a cowboy show in Oklahoma at sunrise on a Sunday morning (The Ranch House??) and people mount horses from the left because they can raise the right leg an average of 6-8 inches higher than the left leg.

Recumbent is

Posted as new thread.
667_Burley1_3.jpg

Back