Titan Is Here And Ready !!!

Shipped 3 Titans Today.

I shipped 3 Titans today. I am doing my best to keep up with orders. I appreciate everyones patience that is waiting for a Titan. Thanks.. Sincerely.. Duane..

Also.. Got the New 70's

Also.. I have the latest and greatest DAX 70's. These are the best yet. Also..I am still working on the Dax 50cc In Frame 4 stroke. I hope to have it finished and testing soon. This is the latest In Frame 4 Stroke from my Factory. It has the latest Auto Clutch and tranny setup. I hope it tests out good. If it does. I will have them posted for sale in the next 8-12 weeks. Thanks..

Just got my Titan. It's great!!!

Duane,
I just got my Titan today literally minutes after leaving a message on your answering machine wondering when it would be here. lol! I have it together and it runs GREAT! It's a major improvement over the old 2 stroke kits that I got from you in the past. I just ordered another Titan kit a couple minutes ago. This one is for a friend who doesn't have paypal. Just FYI so you don't think it's a mistake, I really need another one! We will have lots of fun on these once his is here and running.
Quick question: How do I hook up the kill switch? Nothing on it in the instructions that I saw. I see there is a green wire coming out of the engine and another green from the kill switch. I'm guessing thats ground...? But what about the other 2 wires? what do I do with them? I've found that just closing the choke kills the engine every time, but it would be nice to just push a button like on my old engine.

Thanks for the great product!

Daniel

Just thought I'd chime in here on Cronus. When I built MOOP right about a month after riding MOOP around I'm checking out the Happy Time engine and finding little tweaks and stuff that would make my life easier. It's all over this forum from my clutch mod to the tensioner to the choke thing.Then there are constant mods to the Happy time from an air filter to many different types of tensioners to even having the tensioner on the pedal side,and exhausts pipes. The Happy Time forum is LOADED with mods.
Cronus I find myself staring at it for hours. I do this to MOOP to. I'm just so proud of my ownership,and by now I should be posting another new thread with a brand new mod for the Titan engine and drivetrain and I JUST CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.
Can an engine and carrier be THAT perfect?
I'm sure there are other rack mounts just as worthy. But man if I can find even SOMETHING I can tweak.
I'm actually a bit crazy about all this. I'm back to tinkering with MOOP again,just so I can tinker. The other day I put a tractor seat on MOOP cause it's comfy.
Cronus on the other hand needs NOTHING.
I can't stand it!
If you want a reliable drivetrain for your bicycle you don't have to worry about breaking down (I simply cannot find a reason for a breakdown. Yes it's still new so time will tell,but everything on this kit is so solid,including the clutch pack,can't wait to see how those softer springs would work out) then look no further.
I just had a need to post this. It's in the vendor forum so I think it's okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
No no no no. Cronus is a show bike.
That seat is rather comfy anyway. Those springs work good.

Well Large, I'm like you but I finally had to make an adjustment and it was cool.
THe chain finally got some slack and I needed to tighten it, but not enought to cut a link out. I managed to raise the platform off the t-post 1/5th an inch and got that chain snug, effortlessly

I know. I adjusted mine too when my chain came off once and I was like "finally! Something to do" and like I was done in no time then I actually got a bit sad!

Back