Titan Is Here And Ready !!!

T

thatsdax

The Titan is here and ready for sale. This is the sweetest 4 stroke kit on the Planet. IT is so good you will not believe it. This Titan engine is backed by a 30 day warranty. IT can also be purchased with a 1 year Extended warranty on the engine as well. That is how good these Titan engines really are.. It just gets better and better !!! Enjoy the ride...

Make with some closeups and angle shots Dax! Don't forget to activate your cameras macro mode for closeup shots (usually a flower icon.) I think everybody including myself wants to see that rack setup you have going.

Titan and 60?

It is supposed to hit 60 degrees today. I will be on my Titan. Can everyone say... Cadillac.......:) The weather is warming fast !! Riding weather is finally here !!! I hope to have more pics and video of the Titan and the up dates to it. The production version has many superior updates over the prototype. The latest is the Torque strap. Instead of a strap, it is a threaded rod and looks and works great !! I will call it the Torque rod. This is a universal setup that is clean, strong, lightweight, and will fit all applications including full suspension bikes. Since sales is going strong on the titan, There will be independent reviews coming soon. Riding has never been so good. Lets ride !!!!

now if you could get the chinese to do there part & improve the engines -inferior metals ect. ya might actually have a product americans might put some faith in. youll get tired buying them by the dozen just to stay mobile! wheres the economics in that? personally im done with the china plauge of throw away kits & am looking elsewhere! thank god for golden eagle & the like! lets just hope real americans build a real engine & kit that us hard working types will be willing to pay a little extra for & not have to keep throwing money at or buy another kit to keep our bikes of love on the road!-amen!

almost 3000 miles....and..

Almost 3000 miles on my Titan.. Runs Superb. The Titan is so good... There is nothing better.. Period.. And with all the Sales of Titan. I am confident of many many independent reviews coming soon that will show the super reliable Titan motor with Made in USA Carrier and American Engineering. As A Matter of Fact, Titan is offered with a 1 year Warranty. Beat That !!! Best Engine, Carrier, and warranty on the Planet !! Sincerely... Duane....Enjoy the ride...

Humm...

Wavy... I am sorry for your misfortune with your kits. I have thousands of Customers that have thousands of miles on their 2 Strokes. If you rag on the 2 stroke, you may get 1000 miles.. If you are nice, you should see 5,000-6,000 miles...or even more. and then...Once the motor is worn out...Yes..Throw away. That is how I see them. They are inexpensive fun. A ton of fun. Wavy. Not everyone can afford a $700 engine kit like you. And..For less than 200usd and 5,000 miles or more, they are a Ton of Fun way to go for many !!! 5,000 mile or more is a long way. Wavy, I can get you a list of Customers that have thousands and thousands of miles on their 2 strokes. You can check with them to see how they do it and do it all the time. Let me know.. I can provide you with a list. I am sure that if you ask in the room, you will have many come forward and can fill you in. Again..I am sorry for all the trouble you have had. But... People love the "Throw Away" 2 stroke motors. Rack up the miles.. Wear them out, get another. They are a ton of Fun...

Now..The Titan... This is Totally different. This 4 Stroke will run Circles around the others. It is so smooth , so fast and so good. It is awesome for sure !! And..At half the cost of other kits and better in every way. Not just cost. . And with all the sales I have, Many agree.. As you will soon see..So..Stick around. But hey..There are lots of great Kits out there. You have many choices. Titan is only one. The Best one !! Also..You will have to forgive my lack of responses in these forums. I am super busy for sure. But.I do enjoy dropping in and saying hi and seeing what is going on. Enjoy the ride.... oh.. Here is a Compliment I got just the other day.. She did not spell my name right..But..O well....Enjoy...

Rating: Excellent
Comments:
Price Rating:Excellent
Shipping Options Rating:Excellent
Delivery Rating:Excellent
Ease of Purchase Rating:Excellent
Customer Service Rating:Excellent
Title:
Body:I must say in all the years I have been ordering on the internet,
I have not found a kinder and a more pleasant merchant than this man.
He has gone way out of his way to help my two sons who travel all over
the West on their motorized bikes using the engines sold to us by this
merchant. He is a total professional and sends out the items very fast
and packed very well. I count Dwayne as one of our very special friends
and will not do business with anyone but him. He is a joy to talk with
and his prices are good and competitive. I cannot say enough good
things about him. My sons have spread the word about thatsdax and he has
gotten much new business from their referrals. He deserves every one! We
adore Dwayne and wish him all the best that selling over the internet
can offer a professional business such his. My prayers and best wishes to
thatsdax! Dwayne you are tops! Keep up this great service and you will
never want for business! Lin B.

dax, man... posting your own reviews? i'm all for faith in vendors, but seriously, let the Titan sell itself here. If there are lots of independants coming and lots of customers buying there will be reviews a plenty. Are you going to post any of the negative comments i'm sure you've had? Any buissness, even a legitimate reputable one gets complaints. I don't see you posting those.
i think you're walking a fine line.

Oh..IC...

So.. The Vendors are not allowed to comment on the Vendors own product in the Vendors own Area? lol... You are too funny... Enjoy the ride...

As long as I've been here Duane has taken quite the beating. People only seem to post complaints. We want it NOW, we want a $150 motor kit to run like a $20,000 BMW bike with a 3 year or 36,000 mile warranty.
here is one of the few times he has been defended and praised. http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=7121&highlight=Dax+warranty

I bought the titan and can't wait till it arrives. I prefer frame mount but I look forward to an afforable rackmount and something hopefully moe dependable than the Happy Times. Duane answered too many question from me when I bought his Titan. All his posting here is excitement in my POV. I can't wait to prove him right.

dax, man... posting your own reviews? i'm all for faith in vendors, but seriously, let the Titan sell itself here. If there are lots of independants coming and lots of customers buying there will be reviews a plenty. Are you going to post any of the negative comments i'm sure you've had? Any buissness, even a legitimate reputable one gets complaints. I don't see you posting those.
i think you're walking a fine line.

How About it lol. he sounds like a late night informercial or those pesty car salesman. Thats why you won't see me with a titan.

Back