Titan Sold Out Till Sept 08

T

thatsdax

I am sorry to report that we are all sold out of Titans and are working franticly to get out all sold Titans. We should be caught up by the Middle of Sept at which point we will take more orders. Also.. By Sept we will have the TITAN XC R3. This will be the latest version. New pricing will also be posted at that time. For now please note, there is no waiting list and no monies for any waiting list will be taken. We have now the help we need to get caught up and once we are caught up, there should be no more delays or long waits for shipping on this Awesome 4 stroke Titan . Thanks.. Sincerely.. Duane..

kudos dax; very clear info. it seems most suppliers are behind. which is good for them and maybe good for the hobby in that some oeople that want alternative tran. choices might come up with ways as yet unknown or variations on the theme. wheres my drink?

Yea this is actually pretty good news overall that our motor-sport is growing!
It seems supplies are limited everywhere!

You bet !!!

The R3 Plate will be steel for lighter weight and will be Chromed, the Sprockets will be milled out and 1 piece instead of the Current welded version. Also it will have 2 locking grade 5's instead of the current single. Also the Throttle cable will be much longer at 145-150cm for those that wish to move the setup further back and the Torque strap is beefed up and chromed as well. Since I have entered agreement with my production factory under copyright, they will be produced and sold world wide so supply should able to keep up with demand and I am hoping to lower Costs. Since I am having them produced in such large numbers, I am hoping to lower costs and pass this savings on to my Customers. We shall see if this come to fruition. The cost to have them chromed may offset the production savings. But.. You can bet if my costs drop, my price to Customers will also drop. Engines are EPA and CARB Approved as always . I should have the new R3 in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed. As a target. I would like to know what price range this Kit would have to be in order for everyone to have one.. I mean..What would be the price of this kit have to be in order to win everyone over. Right now the price is over 400. The 2 stroke kits are around 200. Is there some way to do a survey? I have seen polls and voting.. Can someone set this up ? Or tell me how to do it ? It would be nice to have a target to shoot for. A target price. I would like to see what that price would be and then see if I can do it !!! LEt me know anyone.. Thanks... Enjoy the ride...

Dax,
I think a 100 dollar price differential between a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke would win me over for a rack mount but for a frame mount, I'd gladly pay 400 bucks.

Humm..... That is.....

Humm.. Intresting skyliner.. Intresting request.. Why so much more for an in frame version? Please elaborate.. thanks....

Hi

I'll second the frame mount vote....Better balance mainly,but I like more "motorcycle" format look too, Plus for hard core commuting, you can add a rear bike rack to haul stuff
(hard to do if the engine is in the way)....Lastly, it is way easier to mount and dismount the bike on a center mount since you don't have to swing you leg over the entire engine assembly....

Hope this helps you....Glad your sales are doing so well!

Andrew

PS - FWIW I'd love to see a high quality high performance 2 stroke...I think THAT would be the best! ;-)

Humm.. Intresting skyliner.. Intresting request.. Why so much more for an in frame version? Please elaborate.. thanks....

Dax,
Reasons (most are preferences)

1. Balance: A frame mount is a more traditional and natural location that doesn't disturb the balance of the bike. I don't know about you but when I'm climbing steep hills pedalling or using the engine or pedalling with the motor running, I often find that my front tire lifts off of the ground. This is with a normal mountain bike or a bike with frame mount. A rear mount would worsen this situation due to increased weight on rear of bike. THis is not an issue for those who ride on normal road grades.
I do like the fact that your engine rack mount system is evenly balanced along the bike centerline and not offset like other kits (yuk). Seems like your rack has good lateral balance and I like that.

2. Appearance: I don't like the look of a rear mounted engine that is fairly noticeable in height.

3. Fuel: I prefer a "real" fuel tank that is mounted on the handlebars for appearance and increased fuel capacity. A frame mounted bike would allow me this option (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

These aren't great reasons but enough for me to pay a premium. If it wasn't for the lousy and loud gear noise on current 4 stroke kits, I'd already own one. Maybe you should provide a replacement gearbox that is superior to the junk that is out there and will work with existing 4 stroke kits if you don't want to adapt your rack mount engine/pto to frame mount.

I REALLY DO THINK THERE IS AN UNMET NEED FOR A RELIABLE, QUIET FRAME MOUNT 4 STROKE. You'd corner the market if you came up with one.

Yep, I agree with Andy that an alternative would be a high quality 2 stroke motor that has better port timing, reed valve induction, a real carbuetor not one that is basically a drip carb :) and with better power. Its a shame that my 32cc 2 stroke weedwhacker develops more power and more RPM than my HT engine :)

Speeking of paying a premium, I'd pay double for a replacement gas cap that doesn't leak!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back