TLE43 upgrades/power adders.

Very Very NICE! I found the pipe online, did you do anything else to the motor besides the pipe? New plug at the same time? I took my spark arrestor out, and the Mits doesn't stumble at all, but with a headwind and a hill she BOGS. Other than that it flies mounted on my 20" Aluminum BMX.

Thanks for this bit. My mits was a little weak in the top end so I decided to remove the spark arrestor too. It works wonders! My top speed used to be 32 now she'll wind out to 35! It's giving much better pull and has better response overall too with a little bit less popping but a bit more of a buzzy sound at top end. She's running like a champ now. Thanks a bunch. I may still try a few mods but I'm very impressed with this easy $0 mod.

I don't have speedo yet. I found a sweet one one at wallymart but it did not work with shock forks. A bummer; it was wireless, back lit and had an accurate thermometer.

IT WILL WORK WITH SHOCK FORKS!!!
I own that same bike computer! It was about $15.

It's a BELL brand computer, with 20 functions, backlit display and temp. It's NOT wireless, it uses a sensor with a thin wire to go on the fork, and a magnet for the wheel. To make it work for shock forks, just ziptie the wire tight to the shock fork, then allow 4 or 5 inches of slack or more and zipzie the rest of the wire to the brake/shifter cables. The slack allows the shocks to go up and down without pulling on the wire.

The temp sensor is GREAT!
The other day I was riding in the morning on my way to work, it was accurately showing 38.7 degrees according to the computer, very cold!!!

Back