• Paint!

• No Paint!

• There is no 3rd choice...

Results are only viewable after voting.
rainbow-flag-std_3.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

That flags upside down isn't it ?

Oh I forgot, it goes both ways sometimes :ROFLMAO:

Have you heard of hydro-dipping? This YouTube channel, DeanSwirled, demonstrates this technique on many items. This vid in particular shows dipping a BMX frame.

My rat bike is flat black and very easy to touch up with a rattle can. Ya might consider chrome handlebars.

If this is supposed to be the bike you were going to take the time to do everything right and build it up how you want to build it then why not take the time to make it look good? Unless you just happen to like the look of flat black?

You gotta post some good pics or better yet a vid showing the colors change.

Show the product with a pic
Here are a few pics of the bike, the paint was from Kustom Kanz. Whats nice is its all Rattle can painting and it comes out pretty nice, the pics dont do it justice, but you can see the color change from the different angle pics.
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg

To paint ... or NOT to paint ... THAT is the question!

:D

I know it's not the best picture... so let me try to describe. Current pain job (factory) is flat black. I would estimate the current paint job NOT factoring in the year and usage at about a 7/10. It's not bad... but it's certainly not "new". One area of concern is that there is a tiny bit of rust I see in certain areas of certain welds...

The bars WILL need some help regardless of what I decide to do with the frame.

Now, we all know that a freshly painted bike frame is only that way until you ride. With that in mind... should I strip and paint the frame/forks? If I do decide to paint... then it'd be time to decide on color... though I am initially leaning toward either flat (more likely) or gloss (less likely) black.

What say YOU?

View attachment 178415
Hard one brah. That's a sweet frame though.

FWIW... this specific frame is on the back burner for a 4-stroke eventually... I've picked up a Hyper Cruiser in the very much typical "black". It's in OK shape paint-wise but I'm gunna re-paint it. I know the Hyper Cruiser has come in blue as well ... although much rarer. What it doesn't come in is red. So I'm 90% sold on painting it red. I think a red Hyper would look nice.

FWIW... this specific frame is on the back burner for a 4-stroke eventually... I've picked up a Hyper Cruiser in the very much typical "black". It's in OK shape paint-wise but I'm gunna re-paint it. I know the Hyper Cruiser has come in blue as well ... although much rarer. What it doesn't come in is red. So I'm 90% sold on painting it red. I think a red Hyper would look nice.
Go Hemi Orange.

Back