To spare parts

Glenn kelly

Yo didn't lose 400.00 ass you mind your own you don't know Nada spare farts back off unless its your old man fruit!

Spare_Parts

Go suck a dick and shut the f*** up, Willie. I don't know sh*t? Did you notice my engine? Do you know who has given Robert the most sh*t here? I know all about zeda motor sports. Mind my own what? Stay out of other people's threads with you crying. Maybe get off the forum and get your money back. Or cry like a b*tch. Haven't had anyone to troll in a while so I guess that can be your new job.

GreasyChris

Well apparently your an idiot. Your grade 3 education will only take you so far in life. If you could read words you would have read that there are posts specifically for vendor reviews. If you use you grade 3 reading skills you would have read that but instead you used your smarts to post irrelevant info in a post that has nothing to do with your problem.
Also if you had any smarts you would have read the countless negative reviews about Zeda motorsports before you willingly handed them your money. Spare_Parts didnt steal your money Zedamotorsports did. Calm the f*** down and take your frustrations out on zeda not here on the forum. Go spend some money on a "hookt on fawnix" program and learn to read and maybe you won't get ripped off. Seems like you're the the one who don't know sh*t, and Rob is laughing at you all the way to the bank fool.

Spare_Parts

Posted plenty in this thread.