Today's tinkering

Dean1316

Local time
6:09 PM
I finally got a chance to tinker since finishing the initial build. I had gotten my spring chain tensioner and offset intake from Amazon. I had to cut the front section of rear fender off to allow clearance. Got the clutch adjusted and took her for a ride. This thing is more fun than I had hoped! Pretty impressed with the power since I'm not a small guy. Got lots of stares. I need to upgrade to disk brakes though. Definitely not enough stopping power.
20210404_161056_HDR.jpg

I'll have to get some more with the new mods. I did get out for a couple of short rides. Now it's time to add the things to make it more legal. I met a local cruiser while out today but they were just checking it out. I don't want to push my luck with a state trooper passing through. Need a mirror, tail light, horn, and a plate.

Dean, I had that same motor and I had over 3.000 miles on it before my garage fire. :(

Sorry about that. I'm reading a lot of high mile posts here. I wouldn't have expected that kind of life from these engines. I can see myself riding this more than I had thought I would after getting it going. Lots of fun and cheap to play with.

I was on youtube a while back and saw a guy that said he put 20.000 miles on his motorized bike. o_O
If its true or not ?..... We'll never know until somebody on here meets with him.

I was on youtube a while back and saw a guy that said he put 20.000 miles on his motorized bike. o_O
If its true or not ?..... We'll never know until somebody on here meets with him.
My last build had 6,000 miles on it after 5 years and was still running strong when the frame broke...motor is now in storage for spare parts since i bought a better motor for the new build, got 750 miles on the new build with the Zeda 80 ceramic lined cylinder...it runs real strong with better exceleration, top end, and power, than the old Seeutec motor that was on the old build...Im hoping with this new build that the frame doesnt break...lol...i really want to see just how much i can get out of it...DAMIEN

My 2005 NE-5 Whizzer MotorBike just turned 39,000 today (y)

Attachments

• DSCF3704.JPG
    DSCF3704.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCF3708.JPG
    DSCF3708.JPG
    355.3 KB · Views: 130
Back