Tons of HT Parts, Just ask (no electrical, I'm keeping all CDis and Magnetos)

Hi, if you need a part, just ask. I'll sell it for 55% of price lowest internet price plus shipping at cost.

here is what I have:

1. used bottom end 66cc HT engine (manufacturer unknown but bearings seem good, top end had wrist pin failure destroying head and piston)

2. 7 OEM heads (non-slant heads, some new, some used)

3. 4 Cylinders (probably could build an engine from parts I have)

3a. 2 OEM slant heats (used)

4. Eight new never used chain guards

5. Four OEM intakes

6. Several new 6mm gaskets for 66 size HT engine

7. Rag joint parts...enough rag and metal rag pieces from a dozen kits

7a. Dozens of 44 tooth and 48 tooth sprockets

7b. Three brand new (never used) 2 liter gas tanks (gas caps not included).

8. 6 gas caps (most without gaskets or torn gaskets)

9. 5 carbs, most used but a couple that are brand new never used...some NT some WH carbs

10. 6 carb floats

11. 6 carb slides

12. Miscellanous exhausts...several used only once or twice. Old crusty well used SBP tuned pipe (all major pipe pieces except for copper sections and silicon tubing meaning header and expansion chamber only)

13. Banana OEM expansion chamber: used only 10 minutes...too loud for neighbors. $35 shippped

14. 10 tooth drive sprocket for SBP shifter kit

15. Side plates for 2nd generation SBP shifter kit

16. Size engine sprocket covers

You name it, I probably have it for sale except throttle parts, electrical parts.

Note: I only have one day off a week and that is the only day I can ship items. Ask if when my next day to ship will be.

Payment via paypal. T hanks!

Poo Pipe, I have bits and pieces of two pipes. I used the header sections for other projects and cut them. All I have of value is basically the muffler section of the poo poo pipe. I can send those to you for $1 plus shipping....$10.00 is what I'm figuring shipping will cost.

12 bucks shipped for the sprocket. 15 bucks shipped for 2 sprockets (want to get rid of them).

I actually JUST ordered my first kit, so I'm going to see how my 44T does (I live on a hill) and if it's not so great, I'll go with your 48T.

WHat other exhaust/mufflers do you have?

Should start up a retail site you have enough inventory or build you a few more bikes lol.

Just a bunch of stuff taking up way too much space in my garage. I've been building bikes for many years and am ready for it to go. I could easily build an engine using lower end with spare upper end parts but I time is precious for me and it is easier to just buy a new one than mess around with leftover parts.

I have a used SBP tuned pipe (header pipe and expansion chamber but no copper or silicone to piece it together $22 shipped

You still have that SBP pipe ??!!! Interested
in it !!!! How much you asking for one of them HT carbs also ???!!!!:rolleyes:And are the carbs complete with slide and cable top ???!!!!

Last edited:
SBP needs a lot of cleaning, has loose rivets on silencer (won't fall off or anything). FOR Pipe to work you will need exhaust gasket, springs, silicone tubing and some 3/4 inch plumbing copper pipes for header attachment.

HT carb is complete except for cable (cable top included). Price: 1/2 price of lowest price you find on internet plus 6 bucks shipping should cover it.

Back