Tony01

Will'smotobikes19

Hi Tony, I'm just wondering why you have something against me.

You seem very knowledgable, so why Target me?

Your knowledge is great, yet i ask myself, why has this person taken the time to attack me...

Hmmmmm....

Ride Safe! :)
Might just be his way of talking. My brother in law says the weirdest antisocial things and critiques people's statements. I try to avoid talking to him too rude.

The_Aleman

Awww.. poor tony lol she is a crazy one :D
SMH, really? We have Crazy "Quintuple-Post" Dan and in this thread you've quadruple-posted and double-posted. :rolleyes:

That's considered terrible forum behavior in most forums I've been to in the last 20 years, much worse than offering a critical opinion.

Might just be his way of talking. My brother in law says the weirdest antisocial things and critiques people's statements. I try to avoid talking to him too rude.
Long before "Winter is Coming" became a buzzword, snowflakes began to appear. Now, it is veritably snowing.

U

User 27079

Yeah, you could be right.
I hope they get help and address their problems for sure.

They seem lke like a stalker, lol

FurryOnTheInside

*sighs sadly*
I really hope it doesn't become commonplace to see threads on this forum asking "who else dislikes so-and-so?". 😔
This is a home engineering forum not facebook. 🙄

BTW didn't see any of you in the live comments at the =LOVE concert you were invited to yesterday. 🧐 Guess you all don't like girls. 😉
And it rocked. The girls have really worked hard to improve their vocals in the last month and their dancing was slick.

Tony01

*sighs sadly*
I really hope it doesn't become commonplace to see threads on this forum asking "who else dislikes so-and-so?". 😔
This is a home engineering forum not facebook. 🙄

BTW didn't see any of you in the live comments at the =LOVE concert you were invited to yesterday. 🧐 Guess you all don't like girls. 😉
And it rocked. The girls have really worked hard to improve their vocals in the last month and their dancing was slick.
Someone made one about KCvale can’t remember which board. He and his customers have probably ridden over a million miles on his bikes, hell he’s probably riding right now on a freshly paved cloud path. That guy knew wtf he was talking about and the ugly trolls had to make an opinion thread about him. It’s not just bad, it’s ugly.

Vikingimike01

Well, I really don't think this post belongs on this forum anymore. It's getting out of hand, and this can get even worse.

We have to accept everyone, even if they are different. If you don't like someone, you can just block him. But also, the troll should not be fed.