too good to be true?

That's a very cheap electric fatbike. About the same price as a pair of decent fatbike tyres!
Well they're governed by the same distance selling laws as any. I'm not sure what to think of the section titled "payment" though. Why no Paypal? Why do they sound like they're trying to sell the complicated payment process?
"Contact Us" is a form. I haven't found any phone number or postal address anywhere yet..

Where / how did you find the site?

yeah seems highly suspicious indeed , I found it via an ad on fb. they do have a fb page but no posts only that they updated their website address a few days ago. no mention of where they are based or any phone number etc. i'd say scam alert!

Last edited:
on a slightly unrelated note, what is the electric motor limitation in EU and UK nowadays? I thought it was 250W and no licence or insurance...?

on a slightly unrelated note, what is the electric motor limitation in EU and UK nowadays? I thought it was 250W and no licence or insurance...?
not sure about the UK now they've left the eu but the eu law is 250w and it must have a crank sensor so if you stop pedalling the motor won't work. that said I don't think the gardai (cops in ireland) are going to test the motor to determine its output, I drove my 48cc around for about 3 years and was never stopped.

not sure about the UK now they've left the eu but the eu law is 250w and it must have a crank sensor so if you stop pedalling the motor won't work. that said I don't think the gardai (cops in ireland) are going to test the motor to determine its output, I drove my 48cc around for about 3 years and was never stopped.
As it's electronically controlled you can switch between different modes of operation for on-road legal riding and off-road riding, so actual motor output is totally unlimited. You're not supposed to have it in off-road throttle controlled mode on the road, but there is absolutely nothing to stop you. :)

if it looks like s**t, smells like s**t, and tastes like s**t, for gods sake spit it out

Back