Too Hot To Ride...

Omne Genu Flectetur Gloria Illuminatus...lol...lol...Ordo Ab Chao...lol.

knightstmplr1-In Honour of "DAMIEN1307"-Omne Genu Flectetur Gloria Illuminatus-33rd Degree-Ancient Free & Accepted Masons-Commander Emeritus of the Commandaria of Knights Templar - by Johannes Bornlöf

Ps...For those of you that already know me, you have my email addresses, all starting with knightstmplr1@"whatever"email.com...lol.

Some will never understand. Those before us Trusted Us now, to carry on.
I will stick to those Laws. You may be the only person to understand what I just said.

Ride Safe, I Love ya mate :cool:

HP

Too hot to ride?
wuss2-262x213.jpg

Ride early like 5am and be home around 10. Carry cold bottled water with ya. My handlebar bag carries 4 16oz bottles of cold water, used coke bottles. 2 are refrigerated and 2 are frozen solid to keep everything cold. By the time you sucked down the cold ones the ice ones will be melting to suck down.

Ride early like 5am and be home around 10. Carry cold bottled water with ya. My handlebar bag carries 4 16oz bottles of cold water, used coke bottles. 2 are refrigerated and 2 are frozen solid to keep everything cold. By the time you sucked down the cold ones the ice ones will be melting to suck down.
One for drinking, and one to pour over the ice in the other two as you drink them. Always have good cold water.

Back