• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Too many projects: 60's Honda 50cc

C

custom_tecumseh

I was mulling around on ebay the other day and ran across an item that caught my eye. With only 33 minutes left and zero bids I knew this one was for me. So I sat there for a while and decided that I would go ahead and bid even though I havent even finished my motor trike project yet:(.

and this is my next project:

Ebay item: 230157995080

60's era Honda 110 50cc motorcycle, for much less than trying to put together my trike I snatched up what I think will be tons of fun. :)

Much cheaper than a Whizzer style bike which I have been wanting to build.

Let me know if any of you have owned one of these or have any opinions on them, looks like I'll be picking it up sunday.:)

G

gone_fishin

boy, that looks nice!

wavy has a neat old trail-90 he uses to commute, & beach cruzin's scrounged up an old "hobbit" & 2 "express" 's that we've been stripping for motoredbike bling.

J

Jim H

Nice find! Rode one of those when I was 14... where's the emoticon for lump in throat?

C

custom_tecumseh

Thanks for the vid link pete. That reassures me about my purchase and was pretty enertaining as well.

I went ahead and watch the videos for all the top ten bikes :)

S

skyl4rk

We had two Honda C70's when we were kids. They were awesome and I agree that they are the greatest motorcycle ever, very reliable! They only went 45mph but that is fast enough for the backroads. I would like to find another one and use it for long distance tours. Well OK, just for cruising around town but you can dream. I heard that one was driven Alaska to Patagonia.

If you have problems with the motor, you can try Lifan replacement motors.

W

wavygravy

just cant beat the hondas! many miles & stories to tell about those little jewels!

L

Large Filipino

I had a CT70 and the first mod I did was replace that doofy handlebar to BMX bars. It was pretty cool.
Not to play the better than game,but bicycle motor bikes>scooters.

U

uncle_punk13

I love my 67 CL 90 (very similar) and also-
If you need parts I have a few spares, and a few parts bikes; as an MB.c bro I'll do ya a solid if ya need anything i've got...