took it out for the first ride

yea thats all taken care of, now it just my fuel line thats leaking. I think im gonna try some automotive grade line to see if that holds up.

yea thats all taken care of, now it just my fuel line thats leaking. I think im gonna try some automotive grade line to see if that holds up.

thats what I used... I didnt even try the fuel line that came with the kit.

I just went to autozone and bought 6 ft. of their smallest fuel line.

oh by the way, give me vetec, i saw your felt build. Where did you get that air filter? Did it help at all?

oh by the way, give me vetec, i saw your felt build. Where did you get that air filter? Did it help at all?

got it from sick bikes... Dont know if it helped, I had it on the first ride, nothing to compare it to.

My question is for icyuod2. I have a tear drop style headlight which has a lot of room left over in the cavity and I'm thinking of mounting a kill switch in the space, my question is by lengthing the wires do you get as hot of a spark at the spark plug? (longer wires less spark?)

to be honest i havent pulled the plug to look. (i will)

i rode the bike in both the temp set up and with the longer wires and didn't notice a difference. that being said i didn't take both rides on the same day so i might not have noticed slight decreases in preformance.

to be fair, i didn't lengthen the spark plug wire, i only lengthened the wires that power the electronic ignition. :)

from my understanding, adding a few feet of extra wire, will make no difference.
sure like to hear from the experts though.

Last edited:
Hope your plug looks good. I've put off adding a kill switch for quite a while now because of not having a good mounting place close to the electronic ignition. I've been using the choke as a kill switch but I want to be able to kill the engine in an emergence with out taking my eye's off the road. Here's a pic of the light I'am planing installing the switch in, looks like it shouldn't take any more additional wire than you used mounting yours on your triple tree

Attachments

• 100_0658.jpg
    100_0658.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 176
Back