Took magneto cover off

That seal doesn't affect your cylinder compression whatsoever, only the vacuum and the pressure of the lower end... your seal went out then ran lean then took out your top end man. Unless you have a bad head gasket or are leaking around the plug hole the only things left that affect cylinder pressure is rings, piston and cylinder.
I bought a brand new CDI box magneto and waiting on the crankshaft seal..I figure if it doesn't crank up after that my next thing would be piston and rings but like I said I took the head off and the Piston doesn't look bad at all still looks good rings good .top of the head is black which is normal ... If I have to replace the piston and rings I basically have a brand new motor now cuz I basically replaced everything on this motor to try to get it running. This is my transportation to and from work getting old walking five miles to and from work..sucks waiting on parts cuz been waiting for almost two weeks to get everything in..

I bought a brand new CDI box magneto and waiting on the crankshaft seal..I figure if it doesn't crank up after that my next thing would be piston and rings but like I said I took the head off and the Piston doesn't look bad at all still looks good rings good .top of the head is black which is normal ... If I have to replace the piston and rings I basically have a brand new motor now cuz I basically replaced everything on this motor to try to get it running. This is my transportation to and from work getting old walking five miles to and from work..sucks waiting on parts cuz been waiting for almost two weeks to get everything in..
I do have wetness around where the spark plug is on top black oil

Could totally be a stripped out head. I don't really feel you I guess I got so many modes of transportation I really only walk long distances for hunting or thin ice fishing.

Back