Took Me Years, but I made it!

Saddletramp

Local time
3:15 AM
Hi Guys, building MB's Motorcycles, And stuff. I'm the target of a spam list.
If you see something weird, please let me know. Spam ruins lives. Others read it, some believe it. I don't even sell bikes anymore. :)

why does people got to do sh!+ like that I got on 1 a few years back don't know how but I did
finally had to open a new email facebook even switch Ip address was the only way I got ride of them.
now I have several different emails and facebook accounts and keep them separate so if it happens again I can close that account down.
Good luck I'm feeling for ya

I Saw a thread where a saddle tramp wasn't looking so good, needed a shower and looked ragged. You can use my shower to clean up and eat. Then its time to move on, cool?

Bless You. It's a Noble deed to help others. There is always a person there somewhere. Some are worth knowing, others are worth saving. Some are giving me money after I out run their bike. Cost $50.00 to find out. $20.00 to me, $20.00 to the bike, & 10.00 because I want too. :)

I licked the gas cap. Had Mustard on it. Buffed it with a paper napkin. Hey, Mister, Is that a Bicycle,? Yes. What is that thing in the middle then. It's a motor. It's a Motor Bicycle then? Hey LAW People, Ask A kid. They know more than some.

As long as there have been people walking on this earth there have been those intent on causing other people misery.It is what it is we just have to recognise these types and take appropriate action.

People do SPAM because they are annonymouse over the internet- I forward their activities to the Nigerian Bank Scam crowd. Then I refer the Nigerian Bank Scammers to each other, saying, "Talk to my banker," or refer them to FBI links. The FBI has asked me to stop doing this... like I am concerned...

More than 10 yrs ago had my identity compromised it took almost 5 yrs to get most if it straighened out but to this day still have an alias attached to my name cannot get rid of that.One of the problems with the digital age.Life is too short to have to deal with this Bull S _ _ _!!!!!!

Back