• Yes, and I am happy with my Craftsman box

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

machiasmort

Local time
10:36 AM
I picked up a two drawer middle box for $49, regular $89!

You can get a 3 piece box set for under $200, lots of stuff on clearance!

Thought I'd tip your ears!

P.S. I'm sorry I messed up the poll and don't know how to edit it! I wanted to make it so you could pull both levers!

Edit by loquin: Couldn't change the Type of poll after it's been saved/voted in, but fixed the wording so that the two 'Yes' options are clearer, (and added a 'No' option for those who don't have one (yet... ;)) ~ Lou​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find.. Sears really has done alot of good things as far as prices over the years. Saturday, I went there and picked up a craftsman reciprocating saw for $30 and a 10" compound miter saw with stand for $180. I plan on doing alot of trim work around my house and these work perfect for that.

The Craftsman tool boxes/chests are of good quality . Have 3 of the red and grey 5 drawer roll arounds , one 9 drawer top unit and a few smaller carry boxes..They will last forever.

for the price they are great, I have the midnight blue top/mid/bottom chest combo. Got to have the grip latch and ball bearings. the only way to go. I also have a nice snap-on tech cart I love. 4 draws, side screwdriver box, side shelf, but cost as much as the craftsmen combo.

I have a craftsman toolbox, no complaints at all... just be sure to get the ones with the ball bearing drawers. The ones w/out are junk.

i dont have have a craftsman tool box but 99% of my tools are craftsman.
i dont know how much longer craftsman will be around.i always bought craftsman becuase of the no hassle warranty,but since dealing with k mart,im skeptical theylle be around much longer.

I've got three Craftsman rollers that I've acquired over the years. They've all been good to me. My biggest problem with Craftsman now is this; have you seen the forgings of the newer wrenches and stuff!? I know my tools have a lifetime warranty but, I don't want to take my tools that have lasted me forever and get that stuff in return! Craftsman has been good to me over the years and I've got some of my grandfather's tools. If they would have been built the way some of the tools are today, I doubt my father would have even benefitted from them. I'm trying not to be a wet rag on this thread and the boxes I've got are great and I've thought of getting another but, when you compare the tools, there's an obvious difference between then and now.

Back