Top Banner Improved with Random Pics!

Tom

hmm that gives me a really good idea...

I can make something so it randomly displays a different pic each time the page is loaded, so each member could send me a pic of their bike and everyone would get displayed equally.

G

gone_fishin

a slideshow, yes, one of the early options we considered...i agree it would be the best way to go.

iRide Customs

hmm that gives me a really good idea...

I can make something so it randomly displays a different pic each time the page is loaded, so each member could send me a pic of their bike and everyone would get displayed equally.

You're guys are geniouses! I think that is a spectaular idea and that would give members a reason to get good pictures of their bikes and I think it would also be a draw to new members.

Dan

U

uncle_punk13

By george, I think we've got it!
So, who do i send my pictures to?
heheheh...
Nice way to solve the problem- equitable, fair, and no sore feelings. It's all in the name of fun...

G

gone_fishin

well...first we'll need a graphics volunteer to resize and crop the submitted pics to a standard size...any takers to help us develop this?

A

Alaskavan

Great idea. I'd volunteer Augie, but anything with the word "standard" in it gives me the heebie jeebies. (for reasons, some obvious, some not revealed)

G

gone_fishin

done!

great work, Tom...as always, you rock the MB-house :)

i have 20 pics going right now (yes, it turns out i'm the graphics volunteer i spoke of) and will add a few more every week until we catch up...cool, huh?

btw-don't send me any pics, i'm taking them right out of the gallery.

S

sideshowsideswipe

WOO HOO! I made the cut... SIDESHOW is on the SLIDESHOW!