Top Choice- Electric Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO:
Wench you are so cute agreeing with anyone that will listen, sending emojis like a 14-year-old girl. Commenting on every topic even when you don't understand them, have any experience, or have anything worthwhile to offer. What? No one in the "smoker" section wants to bother with you either? You go girl! Make sure to add some emoji so you don't have to think little lady.
I see your so obsessed with your comment to me ya had to come back 3 hrs later and edit to try and make it better :ROFLMAO:
I tried to think of a come back to insult you, but I can't think of anything Dumb and Stupid enough to fit your personality.

Just got the rear hub drive wheel and the electronics attatched to the bike.
Not to bad to install. Waiting on the battery now, then we Ride!

Neighbor gave me a schwinn rear rack he had and won't use so that is a plus to mount the batery there i guess.

So they say to use the 36v 20ah battery but i got the 48v 20ah battery to use, keep your fingers crossed :D

Ride Safe everyone! :cool:

HP

Many controllers will accept either 36v or 48v, and even mysteriously switch their high and low voltage cut-off settings in accordance.. So I'm told. 😊

B Bassett
You should go back and read what you have been saying. You sound like a little girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend.
I had no idea you thought about me so much. Picturing me riding my Whizzer. Wondering about me and if and where I've been riding Making up stories about other people asking about me. Your starting to creep me out.

I thought you could take some criticism and reply like an adult. But obviously you reply like a child who got their feelings hurt and use insults to express yourself. Too bad ya can't even come up with a few jokes
You should start to save your breath you have a blow up date to night.

If it will make you feel any better I never said, I never wanted to talk with you again. I just said your a grumpy old man and that takes all the fun out of looking at your E bike picture rides. Besides your so self centered you started a thread all about yourself and didn't even start the thread by asking everyone to share their E bike rides and make it a community share.
I don't hate you B Bassett, I might not like you right now. But things can change.

BTW I would like to make amends for jumping your s**t with your comment on the China Virus
For what its worth I had just received some bad news and I read into your comment as uncaring. My Bad

You two stop it.
We've taken over this guy thread and we three should appologize.
To the OP, Sorry for overtaking your thread like this, what you said interested me and it al ballooned from there.

I'm interested in what you're going to do going forth, so keep us posted please.

Ride Safe! :cool:

HP

But we haven't decided which is the top choice e-bike to recommend yet. 🥺
However I could never choose just one bike anyway. I haven't tried them all yet, and I don't often like fully built anyway lol. ☺
I think its okay to just chat about what features you feel are important and practical in a commuter e-bike. ✌🙂

Hi Everyone,
I feel like I can't pull the trigger on an electric bike and would appreciate some advice. I need something I can close outside of work during the day and rain on it, I could do and ride 20 miles where I really want to fly.
Tell me your thoughts and if I have to think otherwise

I want to clean my side of the street. Sorry for the thread drift.
Not sure how much $$$ ya want to spend Most don't want to spend $2,000 to build an E bike If you got a bike I can get ya on the road for under $500 and you will have a 30+ mile range.
I have no advice for riding in the rain. I don't ride in the rain but sometimes get caught in the rain.
Shop this store and you can find Lion 48v 20ah batteries for $150 They come with a charger but no fancy box just a blue wrapper
www.ebay.com/str/luob1106?_trksid=p2047675.12563
If ya Buy a 1,000w or 750w wheel your in business.
I know people who have bought this battery and they say it's great and easily get 30+ miles. Battery is 7lbs
I'm gonna buy 2 for myself and I'm gonna spend $500 on the Bafang mid drive kit I have saddle bags on my bike and I'll put a battery in each bag Gonna make 2 bikes for my Gal and I. Good luck and have fun

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Don't take advice from people that speak just to hear themselves talk but have no idea what they speak about.
Or from people that are going a fraction of your desired speed. most of us here go 30 minimum without pedals..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back