top speed please.

P

philcred

can you post your top speed and engine cc as i just want to get a rough idea of the speed these engines do.
thanks phil

69.7cc with ported intake and ext with a 36 t sproket on lovekin bl (4 miles flat) took 2 miles to get to 47 mph

ported head

who ported your head.
did you notice any diffrence.
your size sprocket is ideal for top end and take off.
mine does bog down a wee bit on take off but i had no choice. it was use a 32 took sprocked or loose the rear disc brake.

locoWelder said:
69.7cc with ported intake and ext with a 36 t sproket on lovekin bl (4 miles flat) took 2 miles to get to 47 mph

You are a crazy man! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I do most of all my own motor work I dont have a lathe to do any turning but the rest I do myself
yes I do notice a differance in the overall preformance,but I dont engage the motor unless I'm peddling atleast 12 to 15 mph

25 cc Zenoah- out of the box 34-35 mph using the 13 tooth highway gear.

Neighbors clock me with digital speedometers doing over 40 going down the steep hills, 28 going up the same hills.

I'll have a report on the 33 cc Tanaka sometime next week when it arrives.

porting

i need to do mine right now.
i wont be able to sleep now.
were can i buy a turbo from. lol
cheers loco

bama do you have any pics of your ride.

34.6 mph as recorded on my GPS, the engine was not happy! It's a bone stock (even the exhaust baffle is all there) 70cc Dax.

44 tooth sprocket.

Hmmmm, I might be able to find one around here somewheres......

21_collage1_8.jpg

speed

Joe that's good speed for a stock engine.
I am only doing 10 mph more and I have changed everything.

A stock scooter (moped) Peugeot speed fight 49cc will do 50mph + and they weigh a hell of a lot more they my bike.

I can not understand people saying I am mad thinking I can get 46 mph out of mine.

Bama have you got a magnifying glass so I see your pics. Lol

I love the zenoha engine I used them all the time in my 5th scale r/c cars

Back