Top Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Facebook? Watch it with the radar gun... look up (falcon racing #1) he post the video there ... be safe guys..

Add me britt vanegas on fb ...

Bufu racing ...never lie :)

Whats rc fuel 15 percent nitro and? I think the rest is lube. I did try some bit by bit till I put it in straight the bike started ok started reving hi er and hi er just kept goING till I tossed the bike like 10 foot I swear it was going to blow up. It hit the ground and cut out lucky I took off stuff that

I know the tricks .. :)

out of my price range these days. I run avgas and xylene which gets me about 103.5 octane in my bike, with a cranking pressure of 220 PSI to match. costs about $30 for 4 gallons

Reach 60 mph on my custom built bike take alot of R&D but it's 90% complete. But besides that my first test ride on it was a 50-mile ride and the bike didn't give me no problems and with the upgraded Wheels it rides real smooth at high speeds.

Attachments

• 20160421_181002.jpg
    20160421_181002.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 387
Reach 60 mph on my custom built bike take alot of R&D but it's 90% complete. But besides that my first test ride on it was a 50-mile ride and the bike didn't give me no problems and with the upgraded Wheels it rides real smooth at high speeds.

Very nice. I was thinking about a LiFan build with fat tires but the biggest issue with the build is engine clearance in the bike frame. None of the fat tire mountain bikes I looked at would fit it without cutting the bottom tube, which is the worse tube to cut structurally. I was looking at the Micargi Slugo fat tire bike and replacing the handle bars.

60mph! I assume this is a 125cc LiFan. Is it an automatic or semi-auto and if semi-auto how are you shifting the bike with the elevated position of the engine? :confused:

Attachments

• micargi.jpg
    micargi.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 363
I know that well enough, I wear the same gear on my motored bike that I do on my motorcycles, that stuff has saved me going quite a bit faster than 47.

The whole point of being able to do 47 is more to be able to do 30 without running it at 6000 rpm than it is to be able to do 47.

I think the whole point of going 47 is to get to 48 at least that's what I've always done with my truck first it was 12's then several thousands later it was 11's and of course then came 10's it is never fast enough.

Regardless of fuel type or mods, you get speed through gears.
Been doing that for years.
Just don't go faster than your brakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back