Top Speed

Street Ryderz

get that with a 36T 33T i was over 50 . 28T ? waitin for the MSX race top kit maybe a 26 T also also picked up a trail-tec vapor computer, rpm,spd ,cyl temp max spd also have the gps speedo app for my Iphone kit coming fr Italy in first part of dec ill make a run we'll see, get a smaller pilot,, 70's, if its cls ill go for IT have whole new build around the GT LTS-1 and the alloy tank frame full susp race egokiller imag gettin spanked by a AARP member yep,,, ol fart
The MXS cylinder's sport/race are designed for use with a centrifugal clutch and a variator and don't perform well down low,these cylinders don't start to make torque until 6-7k with it's peak power at 9.5-11.5 k.That said they dont work well loaded up and wont be turning a 26t gear,not if you want to make use of it's intended power range.Here a dyno graph showing the 70cc Minarelli/Piaggio engine with the variator removed and a fixed gear,this is actually to show the difference in pipes but is a good indicator of our setup types vs the variator,I'll show you that one aswell!
yasuni-power-graphs.png

mxs-kit-cylindre-70cc-sport-dyno sheet.jpg

Street Ryderz

thanks dont need any help did not ask !!! geez
Relax man! I just like to inform folks with the facts that can save headache and frustration.You can take it or leave it,but I know what it takes for that cylinder to work as it's been done and still in use.There are a few of them out there and none use small gears,And that's for flats if you have to climb any hills LOL forget it!

Street Ryderz

thats wrong cilindro anyways,, bud maybe parma , metra may ms 660.440 polini, tpr barkit malossi idk briggs? perpetual, steam graph those up already have a kid goin 70 rt now thats perrty old like me,,never mentioned worked and raced or amer honda usa ama 500 pro 250 pro d37 ex b to v and the elsinore gp every dam track ore,wa,cal outdoor nats i aint worried amigo oh ya ama RR ran a 400 rd 359 rz the 250 550 seca and a 1023cc cb750 f she ran 190 dang nope!no worries i men i rode w/hanna/hansen/statenhell me an donnie used to meet up on thursdays @ the dunes yep full ocrap whtever.its true,,ah oyamagoo rip bro .......get it
LOL whatever YOU said your wating on an MXS race top kit,I showed the graph for the sport version as an example.Many of us have race backgrounds and now play with these,I've been racing bikes for over 40 years aswell no offence but so what that has nothing to do with how the cylinder will work! You have yourself a good one!

gary55

im rather set back ,by the sniveling ,powder puff class,the guy that never could ride worth a dam, and never sniffed a nat'l track, stay on the sofa because your no two stroke-god it's self pontificated anal bites like you , the never was ,who get his teeth knocked out. maybe your gay ,i dont care. ya you want it any time b*tch.
Dude nobody's f***ing with you. We don't know you from Adam so you could be the next Gordon Jennings, or some some dumb assed punk that needed some direction. Just give it a chance and ease up on the animosity. Nobody's knocking anyone's teeth out here. We be friends.

CrazyDan

Sounds like someone needs to come to the next socal motor bicycle race and put his money where his mouth is. Not sure why rj randomly got so angry. He's been the only one writing offensive crap. Think one needs to lay off the booze before shtposting.

gary55

Sounds like someone needs to come to the next socal motor bicycle race and put his money where his mouth is. Not sure why rj randomly got so angry. He's been the only one writing offensive crap. Think one needs to lay off the booze before shtposting.
Good point. I know I've got on here a time or two after having 1 or 2 or 12, then read my crap the next day and wished I would have hidden the keyboard before I started with the booze.

butre

I'd like to see peeps filming from in a car pacing speed runs, so you can know better. probably is quite a few passing 50mph...
my speedo reads 56 at 50, and I could easily adjust it any direction I wanted to. I wouldn't trust any paced speed reading. give me time slips or get the f*** out. the only thing I'll take in place of a time slip is that snapchat filter that says how fast you're moving