Top Speed

CrazyDan

Doubt I"ll ever see 55 mph, would require I hit 9k rpm which isn't feasible at a 12.59:1 reduction (unless I get some serious fairings and windshield and go in a tuck downhill). 6th is great for cruising at 40 mph at 6500 rpm, but no real acceleration can occur in it.

Robert Bianchi

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
I have done 60mph on my 66cc ZL Rod motor Stock head shaved, Piston skirt trimmed for intake and top ramped for exhaust, Boost bottle, NGK 5510 plug, Aftermarket CDI from Gasbike, 26 tooth rear sprocket and 12 tooth motor sprocket, Stock pipe modded for free flowing exhaust.
Your ass us never done 60mph. Lol

More like 60kph.

No video no proof.

Hahhahahahaha we’ve seen your videos. You’d be lucky to do 40 Lolol

BikeMan2

Ya whatever looser rapest and your gay as f*** that why you rape dudes and scam people your days are numbered come on and just admit it.
Your ass us never done 60mph. Lol

More like 60kph.

No video no proof.

Hahhahahahaha we’ve seen your videos. You’d be lucky to do 40 Lolol

BikeMan2

You sell sh*t work and your a scammer and I hope the feds get you before I do. I am sick of you and your sh*t bitchboy. Got it? Keep talking cause I took your ass out the Frank market due to your sh*t work that's fact. Ya i reported your ass to the feds then for scammer that your asss is.
It’s funny how you say you’ve built franks but you couldn’t even take one apart. Lol

Robert Bianchi

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
You sell sh*t work and your a scammer and I hope the feds get you before I do. I am sick of you and your sh*t bitchboy. Got it? Keep talking cause I took your ass out the Frank market due to your sh*t work that's fact. Ya i reported your ass to the feds then for scammer that your asss is.
You going to send your address? I’ll be in your town in 3 weeks.