Top Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob B zeda m. just ran 76mph ! will be in 80's soon. and the pilot was 185lbs Too. you tube.
Robert is full of s**t! watch that video and look at the ground or edge of road it's no where near 70mph they just put smaller wheels on the vehicle showing the dash!His other trick is to use a radar gun next to the hiway so that he can get a read from traffic speed and then runs the bikes by it LOL.

You must be skilled who can manipulate the speedometer, but I can trim two stroke engines so that they provide high power instead of speedometer Trimming
That's impressive I've modded the beans out of my flying horse and can barely crack 40 mph on a good cool dry day I must be doing something wrong

These things will run UP side DOWN……….just not so fast. (carry on)

Are all the races just top speed, or are there acceleration/drag contests done at these meets too??? Next year I might have something fun to show either way and am starting to make up the first plans :devilish:.

Been thinking of selling my overkill motorcycle that I don't ride much anymore and building a high end MB as a much cheaper toy to tinker and experiment with. I can be way more bold (read:stupid) when I know I can replace stuff cheap and easy :LOL:.

building a high end MB as a much cheaper toy to tinker and experiment with. I can be way more bold (read:stupid) when I know I can replace stuff cheap and easy :LOL:.
Sounds like me LOL!

Honestly after this top end rebuild I plan to find a 47mm sleeved cylinder to mod the s**t out of or maybe build a Zeda 80 with a Stihl ms660 top end. These bikes are cheap enough that I don't care about blowing it up.

That being said lmao not to jump threads like spidey but that ms660 top end is what i was debating on putting on my bare brand new crankcase once i split my broke ones and square them away and figure out pressing the bearing in and out and what i can use to do the filling of the ports i seen not sure what epoxy that was on in there or what but i feel a pissed off half racing chainsaw/ MB would be sweet lol but honestly these bikes are the only ones ive ever rode that wasent powered by my sweat and pride lol other than one 49cc dirt bike me and an old friend smashed up jumping over his old septic hill lol

That being said lmao not to jump threads like spidey but that ms660 top end is what i was debating on putting on my bare brand new crankcase once i split my broke ones and square them away and figure out pressing the bearing in and out and what i can use to do the filling of the ports i seen not sure what epoxy that was on in there or what but i feel a pissed off half racing chainsaw/ MB would be sweet lol but honestly these bikes are the only ones ive ever rode that wasent powered by my sweat and pride lol other than one 49cc dirt bike me and an old friend smashed up jumping over his old septic hill lol
The biggest problem with the MS 660 is that the stroke compared to the timming and the operating range (where it makes power) doesn't suit our engines,when Zedamotorsports ran the 660 at a race it got to 1200 f in ten min that's not useable for anything!And for an extra couple of hp for a short period of time not worth it imo,look at the MXS cylinder if you want max hp in short burst use!

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back