Top Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks dont need any help did not ask !!! geez
Relax man! I just like to inform folks with the facts that can save headache and frustration.You can take it or leave it,but I know what it takes for that cylinder to work as it's been done and still in use.There are a few of them out there and none use small gears,And that's for flats if you have to climb any hills LOL forget it!

thats wrong cilindro anyways,, bud maybe parma , metra may ms 660.440 polini, tpr barkit malossi idk briggs? perpetual, steam graph those up already have a kid goin 70 rt now thats perrty old like me,,never mentioned worked and raced or amer honda usa ama 500 pro 250 pro d37 ex b to v and the elsinore gp every dam track ore,wa,cal outdoor nats i aint worried amigo oh ya ama RR ran a 400 rd 359 rz the 250 550 seca and a 1023cc cb750 f she ran 190 dang nope!no worries i men i rode w/hanna/hansen/statenhell me an donnie used to meet up on thursdays @ the dunes yep full ocrap whtever.its true,,ah oyamagoo rip bro .......get it
LOL whatever YOU said your wating on an MXS race top kit,I showed the graph for the sport version as an example.Many of us have race backgrounds and now play with these,I've been racing bikes for over 40 years aswell no offence but so what that has nothing to do with how the cylinder will work! You have yourself a good one!

I'd like to see peeps filming from in a car pacing speed runs, so you can know better. probably is quite a few passing 50mph...
my speedo reads 56 at 50, and I could easily adjust it any direction I wanted to. I wouldn't trust any paced speed reading. give me time slips or get the f*** out. the only thing I'll take in place of a time slip is that snapchat filter that says how fast you're moving

1541981367760.png

1541981750291.png
mxs top end.jpg

Wow eh! look at that 3 different MXS cylinders on our bicycle engine bottom end!And look at the size of that gear!LOL

has anyone made a frame tube exhaust? that would be funny to see

I've changed my gear ratios once more, 7th gear doesn't like power, too small and skips teeth too easily, so not using it anymore. 6th is now just a cruising gear, doubt I'll be able to pull 55.3 mph unless barreling down the Cajon Pass, takes roughly 4 hp to do 55 mph on flat ground. 5th now does 49.1 mph, which is usable. 1st no longer does accidental wheelies (can still do them on purpose).

55mph damn you must be around 7k at that speed with your gear setup?

I always thought if it don't go fast, it's gotta look fast lol

Doubt I"ll ever see 55 mph, would require I hit 9k rpm which isn't feasible at a 12.59:1 reduction (unless I get some serious fairings and windshield and go in a tuck downhill). 6th is great for cruising at 40 mph at 6500 rpm, but no real acceleration can occur in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back