Toronto's Lakeshore Blvd with Street Riders

What gearing and wheel size are you running? I know it's around somewhere on the forum but couldn't find it.

What gearing and wheel size are you running? I know it's around somewhere on the forum but couldn't find it.
I'm using 11/30 gearing there,I used too use 11/26 on the street but I don't want to keep changing back and forth anymore and this ratio allows me to pull away from stopped without having to really peddal and not slip the clutch to badly.When racing off the line the clutch gets slipped until 3.5k or slightly higher so that it's not loaded up in the bottom like it is in the video.The wheels are 26" but I have Schwalbe Fat Franks on atm and they are 27.5" tall from ground to top of tire.

nice riding, wish i had ya guts to go into that much traffic, you do something like that here and people gonna smack you with there car doors, or police pull you over for endangerment.

As I climb this hill(ramp) the traffic on my left is doing 70+mph some are doing 80 mph because the police wont stop you until your more than 20 over to make it worth their while and everyone knows this LOL.My speedo said the max speed attianed on that trip was 71.8 on the way in and 72.? on the return but I'm not really sure where that was done,I know that I was close to 70 though in this clip!

Last edited:
Back