Torque Converter on Whizzer

You told me about the thermal coating to solve the temperature issue. Can you illustrate me better in what it is, is it a paint that is applied and then the temperature cures or is it a process similar to chrome, and where is it used in the industry? to find out here in Cuba if they use it in any industry.

I'm gonna refer you to @mason_man He has applied heat coatings to Whizzer parts. He can tell you more about it than I ever could.
But it's kinda like a paint that is baked on. with some kinda dry lube for the piston. The Heat coating acts like a barrier allowing the piston, cyl, head, and valves to run cooler. Temperature coatings are often used on race car engines

Thanks for showing us a pic of your motor. How about a pic of your Whizzer bike?

Estaba esperando montar el motor en estos días para mostrárselo como un todo. Pero créanme, estoy ansioso por salir con ellos a pesar de que carecen de mucho trabajo estético.

I was waiting to mount the motor these days to show it to you as a whole. But believe me, I am eager to get away with them even though they lack a lot of aesthetic work.

Back