Sport moped exhaust on 66cc (Build thread)

Hello, back. I tried without choke, half choke too... That brown ish liquid is still comming out. I have to pull the thing 3-4x very slowly, then when i pull normally, it sounds like it would start, fires like 2-3x... then dies again.

Spark plug is now out.

Do you have a compressor? So you could blow everything out? You can use a hair dryer to help speed things along incase it is flooded.

Alright. What do you guys think:
Tomorrow, I'll go to the hardware store, buy a size 12 socket wrench, (cause I lost mine that I got for 3 dollars) take the head off, take the cylinder off as well, or at least slip it higher a bit, then blow it out with an electric comressor thing (The ones they use to inflate pools, it's small but blows fast) or just use a hair dryer. I'll then try to take the 4 main bolts holding the cylinder, and try to screw them into the casing more, I'll find the one that's the hardest to move, and adjust the others to it. Then I'll put the cylinder back and try again.

you might open a whole can of worms removing the cylinder just to dry it. you can blow some air or head coming off will be enough. trying to start it with the air filter off also will help a flooded condition, after it's aired out a couple hours. oil in the case will remain. and it'll smoke a lot after it fires.
careful the pull start! the rope will break before you wear out your arm.
we all hope you get it going soon!

Thank you. I don't have an air filter on right now.
The problem is that the crankCASE might have water inside.. That's what I think. Every time it fires, water blows out.. Wich i think the brown ish liquid is... Or even if it just rolls over... Water drops come out. It dries in about half an hour and leaves a brown spot, like rust. I hope it's not rust from water...

I really don't know what's up. I have to pull it 4-6x slowly, then at the next fast pull it MAY fire 1x.

Back