Break In torque

mony0_3

Local time
1:41 PM
Does anyone know why the RawRacer II engines have more torque than the YD100 engine right out the box? I have 2 each and the YD100 isn't much stronger than a stock 66/80cc engine!

I agree .. I have a YD100 and my son has the Zeda 80 with DIO REED etc .. and his is faster … I have 36tooth and he has 44 .. mine is still only on second tank

Now I know you said 65 jet was on yours, but when I left the stock jet in and was going almost full throttle, bike would cut out on me .. then I installed a 70 and it was a smidge better … I have 70-75 jets coming .. but I also found a non marketed jet in my box which looked visibly bigger and I installed it .. no more cutting out at full throttle but now im guessing its too rich … will have to wait for the Jets to come in so I can go to a 71 or so

also did your have one or two gaskets at the base ? I didn't check mine but saw online where people received theirs with 2 and they thought that would impact timing ..? Mine at least had the piston on right .. that I checked

Mine came with 2 head gaskets. I've tried it both ways and can't tell much difference.

Back